CHAPTER 115

Y/n’s eyes were very cold, but looking at Beomgyu’s face, she didn’t bother to be familiar with these two idiots.

Seeing this, Hujin and Phil looked down on Y/n even more. They were ridiculed. They didn’t even dare to put a bullsh*t. They were a waste!

Phil continued sarcastically: “Hey, if you want me to tell you, Karina is really blind. So many good boys in our class look for her, but why did she pick a rag like Y/n?”

As he was speaking, at this moment, the door of the box was suddenly pushed open.

“Boom”

Several sturdy men in black broke into the box, and one of them, a young man with a cigarette in his head, said coldly: “Get out of here, I want this box.”

Phil frowned and said: “What are you doing? Didn't you see us eating?”

After speaking, he patted the table and said: “This is the Fenglish Hotel. Don't you understand the rules of first come first serve?”

“First come first serve?”

The young man with a cigarette holding a small inch walked up to Phil and slapped him directly. Phil fell to the ground, his face swollen immediately.

“You fcking pretend to be forceful with me? I'm the fcking Lin. Leo under Jisub! Who the hll are you!”

“Lin. Leo?”

Phil held his face, his eyes panicked. Leo is a famous leader in this area. Although it’s not a big deal in Wrestvel, it is a person who no one can afford to offend.

“Sorry Leo, let's go now, let's go!”

Leo sneered and looked at the crowd cursing: “What are you doing in a daze? Don't get out of here!”

Yuna and Karina panicked, and subconsciously hid behind Y/n.

Y/n looked at Leopard Lin and said coldly: “For Mr. Jisub's face, you get out now, I can spare your life!”

“fck, Y/n, you're fcking crazy, this is Leo, Brother Leo!”

“Sorry Brother Leo, we are not familiar with this Y/n, just ask her if you have anything, don't hurt us.”

Phil and Hujin criticized Y/n for being bloody. What a f*cking pretense, this is Jisub’s Leo! It’s a murderous person who has seen blood. You don’t want to look to him like this unless you are looking for death!

However, the man named Leo hesitated. He looked at Y/n as if he was thinking of something. His expression suddenly changed and he said tentatively: “You are Y/n Lim?”

Leo has been following Jisub for a long time. He had the privilege of hearing Y/n’s name, and then suddenly remembered.

Y/n said coldly: “Could there be a two other Y/n Lim in Wrestvel?!”

Leo was struck by thunder, and immediately knelt on the ground: “I'm sorry Ms. Lim, I didn't know that it were you Master. I deserve million deaths!”