CHAPTER 162

Jisub’s eyes were cold, and he said: “I'm all looking st Ms. Lim. You dare to be disrespectful to her, that is, you are our enemy, if you dare to speak wildly, your legs and feel will be broken!”

Under the scolding of everyone, Mark’s face turned blue and Wang, and his whole person was shocked and speechless.

At this moment, Kyungyu yelled coldly and said: “Fin, come over here!”

Upon hearing this, Fin was panicked.

Others don’t know, but he knows whether his miraculous medicine has cured Kyungyu’s illness. Now that he sees the righteous master, he has to wear his lies.

But at this moment, he could only bite the bullet and step forward and respectfully said: “Mr. Lee.”

Kyungyu angrily rebuked: “I just heard you say that you cured my disease with the medicine in your hand?”

Fin panicked and said: “Mr. Lee, I am not covering up and bragging, plesse forgive me.”

In fact, Fin knew very well that after he sold the medicine to Kyungyu, Kyungyu made it clear that the medicine was very powerful and relieved his injuries, but it was still far from a cure.

The reason why he said just now that this medicine cured Kyungyu was mainly to pretend to force himself.

However, he never dreamed that Kyungyu would appear here.

At this moment, facing Kyungyu, he was extremely nervous. Although he is also a well-known traditional medicine doctor, he is still far behind Kyungyu. Kyungyu is the president of the traditional medicine Association. If he provokes him, he would say something. He can remove him from the TCM circle.

In that way, all the hard work of my life will be lost.

Kyungyu was not prepared to forgive Fin so easily. He looked at Finand said coldly: “You have offended Ms. Lim, don't you hurry up and apologize!”

Fin was so angry, what the h*ll? Want to apologize to a little girl? Why? Even if he brags, it doesn’t mean he is worse than Y/n!

Thinking of this, he stubbornly said: “Mr. Lee, I admit that I brag about you, but this kid with the name Lim speaks wildly and insults my magical medicine. Why should I apologize to her?”

Kyungyu had a dark face, and after leading him aside, he whispered: “You idiot! Do you know that the magic medicine in your hand is made by Ms. Lim? How dare you talk like that about her?”

“What?” Fin cried out in disbelief: “This magical medicine was made by Y/n?”

Kyungyu said coldly: “To tell you the truth, Ms. Lim has refined a magical medicine with better effects a few days ago. My old wounds are cured by Ms. Lim's magical medicine! You dare to question her level?!”

Fin panicked and couldn’t choose his way. His sweat continued to flow. He hurriedly explained: “Master, I didn't know that the magic medicine was made by Ms. Lim. If I knew it earlier, how coule I dare to do this.”