CHAPTER 126

Hyunseo was aggrieved for a while, gritted her teeth, and said unconvincedly: “I want to compete with her. If she is really capable, I will apologize to her.”

“How long are you going to fool around!” Kyungyu blew his beard and stared.

The middle-aged man from the Jang family next to him was stunned. No one thought that the strength of Y/n was actually higher than that of Kyungyu?

Dongyoo was also a little confused at once. Does this kid really have a few brushes?

How is this possible!

Just rely on her?

Can Kyungyu be convinced?

At this moment, Y/n glanced at Hyunseo, and saw that her face was full of anger, her small face was flushed, and she looked dissatisfied, amused, and asked: “What are you better than?”

“Of course it's medical skills!” Hyunseo rolled her eyes and suddenly smiled: “The basis of traditional medicine is to see, hear, and ask, we are better! Tell me, everyone in this room, what kind of disease does everyone have? I can guess what disease you have!”

It may sound simple to tell the patient’s symptoms from the pulse, but it is even more difficult for traditional medicine.

Even Kyungyu himself may not be able to see it completely.

However, this is Hyunseo’s skill. She has been in her grandfather’s arms since she was one year old, and she has seen at least tens of thousands of patients.

Her memory is amazing, and she can remember almost everyone’s “sickness” and classify them.

Over time, she could see the other party’s condition from their face, and she was almost sure of it.

“Hyunseo, aren't you Ms. Difficulties?” Kyungyu scolded dissatisfiedly.

However, no one expected, Y/n nodded and smiled: “Then it depends on you.”

Seeing Y/n’s promise, Kyungyu didn’t say anything anymore, he also wanted to see his details.

“I'll come first.” Hyunseo was overjoyed, and she immediately stepped forward, walked slowly in front of the crowd, staring at the other side carefully.

Ten minutes later, Hyunseo smiled and said: “I'm all optimistic! Uncle Jang has reddening on his body and horizontal stripes on his forehead. He should be suffering from high blood pressure. He usually has a light diet and avoids big fish.”

As soon as she finished speaking, the middle-aged man of the Jang family exclaimed: “Wow amazing. I do have a high blood pressure.”

Hyunseo pointed to Dongyoo again and said: “Your eyebrows are red, you are cloudy, you have lung fever, and your condition is almost healed.”

Dongyoo smiled bitterly: “I admire it. I was coughed and caught a lung infection last week. I have almost treated it.”

Hyunseo added: “As for Miss Jang, sometimes she has irregular menstruation and menstrual cramps, which should be caused by overwork.”