CHAPTER 56

Hearing this voice, Y/n frowned and looked up to look for recognition.

She saw a young man wearing a Wang black suit, black shoes, and all kinds of bracelets, walking towards this side.

Although it was daylight, he wore a pair of antique gold-rimmed glasses with two round black glass plates, the kind of “civilization mirror” that the late Qing dynasty wore.

The young man was followed by four or five bodyguards. Compared with his looks, these bodyguards were much more fierce and evil, and every one next to him quickly moved away to avoid causing trouble.

“Oh, it turned out to be hyunjin!”

As soon as the boy saw the young man, he immediately opened his eyes and smiled, and the flattering words came out of his mouth like running water: “Mr

As soon as the boy saw the young man, he immediately opened his eyes and smiled, and the flattering words came out of his mouth like running water: “Mr. Hyunjin, why didn't you say anything in advance when you came here today? So that i have come to the street to welcome you.”

“Okay, don't talk nonsense, I will just take a look today.” The young man waved his hand impatiently.

He strode forward, took a look at the stone in Y/n’s hand, and raised his head to ask the boy: “Kang Taehyun, sell this stone to me! I want it!”

“This.” the mung bean eye boy gave a dry smile, looked at Y/n with a grimace, and said to please: “Mr. Hyunjin, this is really unfortunate! The stone has been bought by this brother! Actually, this stone is nothing special. Except for the press paper, it has no use for anything. I have specially reserved better products for you. What is the beauty of the worthless stones? Only the top quality products are worthy of your identity.”

Y/n knew that this boy was named Kang Taehyun, and she seemed to know this young man.

However, she was also amazed at Kang taehyun’s words service.