CHAPTER 91

In the eyes of everyone worshiping, Y/n left calmly.

Wonyoung couldn’t help but look at her on the way to send her back.

At this time, Y/n had returned to the ordinary state of her, and she could not see any powerful cultivation base on her body.

She was surprised and felt a little weird.

Just now, Y/n exuded the aura of a superior, which made people fear and tremble.

But now, this temperament is gone, at first glance, it looks no different from passersby.

Hard to say if it is her intentional restraint, or just an illusion.

Wonyoung couldn’t help asking: “Y/n, did you really call the thunder that time?”

Y/n looked at her and smiled slightly.

“Guess? If I say it's a coincidence, do you believe it?”

In Wobyoung’s mind, the appearance of Y/n summoning Tianlei flashed past unconsciously.

In the flash of thunder, she stood proudly in the world, with outstanding temperament.

If it is such a man, no matter which woman sees it, she will fall in love, but Y/n is a girl.

Wonyoung couldn’t help her heart moving, but she shook her head quickly.

What a joke!

Even the world’s top physicists cannot control lightning.

If Y/n could summon Tianlei, would she still be a poor daugter-in-law like she is now?

Could it be that the sky thunder just now was really just a coincidence?

When Y/n returned to the door, she heard the voice of his mother-in-law Boyoung coming from the house.

“I told you to find a capable husband, but you didn't listen! See how capable this son-in-law is, he gave her a big four-bedroom! More than 180 square meters! How good is that! Looking at our house, a total of 120 square meters, this is sh*t!”

After finishing speaking, the mother-in-law said angrily: “People's son-in-law can count on it. Your marriage with Y/n is useless. Counting on her, I'm afraid I won't live in a big house in my life!”

Karina's dissatisfied voice came: “Mom, what do you envy other people doing, besides, I have also been promoted to director. If we save money in a few years, can we still not afford a new house?”

The mother-in-law spoofed and said: “Wait a few more years? Wait a few more years! Since you married Y/n, our family's life has plummeted. If you didn't marry Y/n we can still live in Yoo's house, now what? This broken house, my friends, all can live better than me!”

Karina said: “Mom, does it make sense for you to always compare like this?”

“It's boring!” The mother-in-law said angrily: “Becaude I can't beat others, so It's boring!”