CHAPTER 67

Wooyoung only felt a “buzz” in his head, and a wave of jealousy hit his forehead.

He didn’t even touch Yuna’s hand, she was undressed by a strange woman, and she was still touching and pressing on her thigh.

How the h*ll can this be accepted!

Wooyoung didn’t care at this moment that Yuna was extremely disappointed in him. He gritted his teeth and said: “I don't think this person wants to save you at all, but wants to take advantage of the situation, and try to insult you!”

As soon as Wooyoung's voice fell, all the eyes of the Yoo family were focused on Yuna.

Everyone thought the same as him.

A beautiful and attractive woman lying in front of a strange woman with disheveled clothes, letting the other person rub her, the inner feelings of this make people think about it.

Yuna was swaying with anger, extremely disappointed in Wooyoung!

Not only did he escape first, but now he is maliciously speculating about her accident, and in front of so many people, it is not only unscrupulous but shameless!

Yuna said coldly: “Wooyoung, the person who saved me didn't do anything wrong with me. I took off my own pants! It has nothing to do with you!”

After that, Yuna gritted her teeth and cursed: “It's you, wooyoung, everything is caused by you tonight. When the other party brought people to seek revenge to you, and you ran so fast and left me where I was. I was stabbed, and you still say now that you want to save me? Are you not shameless?”

Wooyoung choked, his face flushed and he was speechless.

Yuna didn’t look at him at all, she immediately got up out of the ward, stopped a car, and returned to the hotel where she was staying.

The Yoo family was also stunned. No one thought that the truth of the matter turned out to be this way!

It turned out that Wooyoung caused the trouble and left Yuna again, which caused Yuna to be stabbed.

As soon as Yuna walked away, the Old Mrs. Yoo slapped Wooyoung’s face with anger.

Wooyoung was beaten

up and Lady Yoo scolded: “You b*stard! I let you please and treat Yuna good so that in the future you will get her! But now look at what you did! How can she look at you now! You f*cking rubbish!”

“Grandma, I was wrong.” Wooyoung clutched his hot face and suddenly woke up, regretting it greatly.

Only then did he realize that he and Yuna would never be together!

Y/n returned home and did not tell her wife what happened tonight.

And her wife knew nothing about Yuna’s experience.

After all, Karina’s family has always been rejected by Lady Yoo, so they are not qualified to live in Yoo’s villa, and naturally, there is nowhere to learn about these things.

The next day, as soon as Karina got up, she received a call from the Lady Yoo.

The Lady Yoo said to her: “Karina, you go to Tianhao Building Materials Group today, find a way to talk with their boss, see if you can barrow 10 million building materials, and wait until we settle the payment from the Emgrand Group.”