CHAPTER 92

Early the next morning, Y/n took the villa key and the companion access card given by Naesang, and drove with her wife to the Thomson sales center.

Soon, the car stopped in front of the Thomson sales center.

At this time, the sales center is almost crowded. It seems that the citizens of Wrestvel are still very interested in the real estate of Thomson. Even if they can’t afford it, they must come to open their eyes.

Seeing this posture, Karina said to Y/n: “Y/n, there are so expensive, we can't afford it, so don't join in the fun!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Baby, you have come here, what are you going to do, beside, I really want to see the villa's, come with me and have a look?”

Karina said helplessly: “Well, It's just time to see what the top Thomson looks like.”

After entering, the people gathered around the huge sand table, listening to the shopping guide explaining the general situation of the Thomson community.

The area of ​​real estate developed by Thomson in Wrestvel is very large.

On the periphery of the real estate, there are high-rise residential buildings, which are relatively ordinary housing. The area ranges from 120 square meters to 240 square meters. The price is very high, starting at 80,000.

As for the deepest, most comfortable and perfect prime location of the real estate, it is the villa area with single-family houses.

The size of the villa area ranges from 300 square meters to more than 1,000 square meters. Because it has a yard and a basement, the price is very expensive, at 130,000 square meters.

In other words, the villa Naesang gave to Y/n was worth 130 million!

The shopping guide also introduced: “We provide separate property and security services for distinguished villa owners. Don't look at ordinary houses and villa's in the se community, but there is a fence around thw villa area. Isolated from ordinary houses!”

“The ordinary residential area outside is already very safe. People are noy allowed to enter, and the villa area inside is safer. To put it simply, if a theif enters the ordinary residential area outside, it is absolutely impossible. Then enter the villa area through the security of the villa area, so the owner of the villa is extremely safe, you can rest assured!”

At this time, a woman said angrily: “You are too much, right? This is to let the owners of the ordinary residential area outside help the owners of the villa area to block bullets!”

Many people around nodded one after another, listening to the shopping guide, it really meant that.

Y/n felt that the voice was a bit familiar, and when she looked up, she realized that it was a woman with heavy makeup.

That woman is Karina's cousin, Jinsoul.

Why is she here?

Y/n and Karina were a little surprised.

Looking next to her, her father Yoo Byunghun, mother Park Hyunjo and her brother Wooyoung were all there!