CHAPTER 122

After being hit one after another, Ping Mei sweated like rain. He couldn’t even stand firmly and had to hold on to the wall with his hands.

Karina didn’t know who he was calling, but after seeing Ping Mei actually answered a call, her expression suddenly changed, as if he was about to suffer an emergency, she couldn’t help but wonder.

“Y/n, is Mr. Mei suddenly ill?”

Y/n said with a faint smile: “Maybe, he has a brain disease, and he can't even remember what he is.”

The secretary’s panic and crying sounded from the phone, but Ping Mei couldn’t hear him clearly. There was ringing in his ears, and his mind was full of what Y/n said just now.

“You are already broke!”

Ping Mei was in a cold sweat, raised his head in horror, and stared at Y/n firmly.

Could it be that he didn’t know the prophet?

He is really broke!

Ping Mei slumped down the wall, desperate.

Y/n gave him a cold look and said to Karina: “Let's go.”

Karina didn’t know what was going on with Ping Mei, but she didn’t want to look at this person anymore and turned around and left.

At this moment, Ping Mei suddenly woke up, suddenly raised his head to look at Y/n!

Suddenly he climbed up and rushed to Y/n’s back.

Just when Y/n was about to get in the car, Ping Mei rushed over, his eyes were blood-red, he was panting hard, his eyes fixed on her.

Ping Mei’s crazy appearance made Karina nervous, and she subconsciously took a step back to
Y/n.

“You did it, right? You did all of this, didn't you?”

Ping Mei stared at Y/n and asked in a panic.

Y/n glanced at Ping Mei, and said blankly: “Get off!”

The tone is simple and neat, just like berating a dog.

The crowd looked at each other!

Oh God!

Isn’t this the famous Mr. Mei?

This young woman dressed like a passerby, dare to call Mr. Mei in public?

Doesn’t she want to mix in Wrestvel City?

however

Just in full view, Ping Mei suddenly thumped and knelt in front of Y/n, and said with a weeping face: “Ms. Lim, I was wrong! Please, let me make a living.” 

There was silence around, and the crowd couldn’t believe their eyes.

Ping Mei, the famous construction giant in Wrestvel City, actually kneeled in front of a passerby!

Even Karina was stunned, completely unexpected that Ping Mei would kneel to Y/n.

“Ms. Lim, I should die and shouldn't play Karina's idea! I was wrong, I repent, I will never do it again in the future, please give me a way of life, don't play me to death.”