CHAPTER 193

Going out is worth the money, Y/N has been hesitant in her heart.

For Yuna, a enthusiastic and bold girl, she really didn’t know how to deal with it.

On the one hand, she didn’t want to hurt Yuna, but on the other hand, she didn’t want to be sorry for Karina.

Therefore, now she is in complete dilemma.

She was also worried about whether Yuna would take the opportunity to confess to her or make bolder moves when she went to the hot springs.

However, since she had agreed to her wife, it was impossible to go back at this time, so she could only go out with her.

After following Karina downstairs, she saw Yuna poking her head out of a Mercedes-Benz and saying: “Y/N, put your luggage in the trunk. You sit in the back seat and let Karina sit in the co-driver to chat with me!”

“Okay!” Y/N nodded, put the luggage in the trunk, and then got into the back seat.

After Y/N got in the car, Yuna turned her head and blinked at her shyly.

Y/N pretended not to see it, stretched her waist and said:  “Oh, I didn’t sleep well last night. I was a little tired. I’ll squint for a while.”

After speaking, she closed her eyes and nodded off in the back seat.

Yuna was also a little bit lost in her heart. She knew the reason for Y/N’s attitude, but she couldn’t say anything when Karina was here.

Moreover, she also expected that Y/N would be colder to her, but it didn’t matter, since she had already liked her, she was also ready to fight a protracted battle with her.

Because she knew that Karina’s marriage with Y/N was in name only, so she didn’t feel guilty at this time.

Yuna drove the car to the outskirts. After more than an hour, the car drove into the foot of a beautiful mountain. After a few minutes, she reached the entrance of the Champs Elysees Hot Spring.

Champs Elys Spa is the only natural hot spring in Wrestvel. It is located at the foot of Nanxiang Mountain. There are a few natural geothermal hot springs. Shangri-La Group bought the hot springs and the entire mountain and developed the Champs Elys Spa Hotel.

The Champs Elysées Hot Spring Hotel has a very high compulsion and good consumption, so those who can come here to soak in the hot springs are rich people.

However, even so, the availability of rooms here is in short supply. Not only the wealthy people in Wrestvel, but also the wealthy people in surrounding cities, will come all the way to enjoy the baptism of the hot springs on weekends.

Today is the weekend, so the business here is exceptionally good. There are almost no vacancies in the parking lot.

Yuna drove the car and ran back and forth in the parking lot several times, only to finally find an empty parking space, so she was happy, looked around, and immediately drove towards the empty space.

When she arrived in front of the parking space, Yuna gave a direction and was about to reverse and park.

And when she was a few meters away from the parking space at the back of her car, suddenly a Maserati sports car rushed over!