CHAPTER 173

“Oh,” Fredmen smiled awkwardly and said: “Well, to be honest, investing in this kind of thing is very prudent. First of all, I need to know the specific situation of Yoo's company and see if there is any investment value, how much investment, and how long it will take to return. So that I can make a decision to invest or not to invest.”

Mrs. Yoo knew very well in her heart that the Yoo Group is now in a mess. If it really depends on the specific situation, no one will invest.

How to vote? It is useless to invest tens of millions in the Yoo Group. After Emgrand Group does not cooperate with the Yoo Group, everyone does not wait to see the Yoo Group going down.

And what the Yoo Group does is the decoration project itself. This kind of business requires other people to work for them. If no one wants to work, it can only be idle.

Therefore, normally, no one will invest in the Yoo Group, unless there is a fool who has no money to spend.

Fredmen was extremely shrewd at first glance, and he would never be willing to help in vain. Unless there is sufficient return, it is possible for him to payout.

The Old Mrs. Yoo thought for a moment and said to Fredmen: “Fredmen,Let's do this. You have to come to Wrestvel. We are a family. Your father and my husband also have connections. We should understand more and communicate more. How long do you think you can stay at our home?”

Fredmen thought, and hurriedly asked: “Well, I'm an outsider, it is not convenient to live at your home? After all, Miss Jinsoul has not yet left the cabinet.”

In fact, an old fox like Fredmen knows his motives very well, so his speech is also very technical.

If he asked directly whether Jinsoul lived here, he would immediately appear what he really is, this is not what he wants.

If he changes the way and asks her if she live here, will it affect Jinsoul? That would be very technical.

If Lady Yoo said, don’t worry, if Jinsoul doesn’t live here, it won’t have any impact, then she just politely refused.

If the Lady Yoo says, you can rest assured that they are all from your own family and will not have any influence on Jinsoul, then it proves that Jinsoul also lives here, and she agrees.

The Old Mrs. Yoo is also a good person, how can she not know Fredmen’s motive?

The reason she invited him to stay at home for a few days was to persuade Jinsoul and let her find a chance to get closer to Fredmen.

Her wishful thinking is very good because then, Fredmen will definitely be able to invest in the Yoo family.

After all, Fredmen  is the chairman of a listed group. If he invests in the Yoo family, it will not only solve the money problem but also bring a strong enough background to the Yoo family. At that time, the Yoo family will be able to come back to life and create glory again!

So she smiled and said: “Don't worry, Fredmen, Jinsoul is a very sensible girl. She must also welcome Fredmen to live at home. Besides, although our house is a bit old, it's a single-family villa. You live here, outsiders will now know.”

Fredmen immediately relaxed, nodded, and said: “Then I will be more respectful than my fate! I just have some business to talk about in Wrestvel these days. By the way, I can get to know you more and then invest in your business.”