CHAPTER 198

Phil was worried and said to his father Zheng:"Dad, let's change the property and run away with the money. Otherwise, if Fredmen really wants to attack us, we will be in trouble!"

Hearing this, Zheng cursed: "Prodigal gadgets have become sellers? So anxious to sell, is the one billion family capacity sold for 200 million? This is all my life's hard work!"

Sunoo, the illegitimate son on the side, also nodded hurriedly and said: "Brother, Jung's pharmaceuticals were made by our dad's hard work all his life. How can we sell it like that."

Phil raised his hand and slapped him in the face, angrily said: "You wild species, where do you speak?"

Sunoo, who received a slap in the face, took two steps back and covered his face. Although he felt wronged, he said very firmly: "Brother, even if you hit me, I have to say that Jing's Pharmaceutical is the work of dad. You can't sell it!"

"I fcking kill you!" Phil was furious and was about to attack Sunoo.

Zheng, who always looked down upon Sunoo, stopped Phil, who was about to do it, and said coldly: "Your borther is right! Something went wrong, we must find a way to solve it! Instead of selling the life's hard work and running away!"

After finishing speaking, Zheng snorted and said: "Today, I leave it here, you brothers, who can solve this crisis, who will be the chairman of Jung's Pharmaceuticals in the future, the person who cannot solve the crisis is destined Inability to lead Jung's Pharmaceuticals!"

Phil suddenly panicked and blurted out: "Dad! How can Jung's Pharmaceutical be handed over to this wild species!"

Zheng coldly snorted: "Is it a wild species, it's all my species! If you, the eldest son, is not able to bear it, you will abdicate to him!"

When Sunoo on the side heard this, his heart was suddenly very excited.

I have endured all these years in Jung Jiayin, suffered all the humiliation, and finally waited for a chance to become a leader!

In fact, in Zheng's opinion, it is naturally impossible for the family business to be inherited by an illegitimate child. However, his eldest son Phil is really not enough to be competitive, so he must be stimulated and forced to find a solution to the current crisis.

......

When the Jung family was looking for treatment for Fredmen all over the world, Y/N just returned to the bedroom after taking a shower.

Her wife, Karina, was wearing a nightgown, lying on the bed, kicking her two Wang jade-like legs at will, swiping the phone in a leisurely manner.

Karina is usually too busy at work and under great pressure. Every night, playing on phone and reading novels in bed have become her biggest leisure.

As soon as Y/N lay down on her own floor, Karina suddenly screamed, and the phone in her hand was thrown out and hit her face.

Y/N couldn't care about the pain, and asked her hurriedly: "What's wrong with you, baby?"

Karina's expression was extremely ugly, and said: "The YouTube suddenly pulled out a video, it is disgusting..."

Y/N said curiously: "Let me see how disgusting it is."

With that said, she was going to get Karina's mobile phone that had fallen on the floor.

Karina hurriedly said: "Oh, don't look at it, it's disgusting..."

Y/N smiled and said: "Where can the nausea be no more?"

After speaking, she picked it up and took a look, and was stunned.