CHPATER 161

After hearing this, Boyoung was furious and immediately cursed:
“Y/n, you are a useless rubbish, what kind of stuff you are, don't you know it?!”

As she said, the more she looked at
Y/n, the more displeased she was, and she said: “Don't delay the treatment by Doctor Zoe, hurry up!”

Y/n frowned. At the same time, she couldn’t help but slander in her heart: “Could it be that Zoe Fin was the first to buy the medicine from Taehyun?”

If this is the case, the one who resold one of the medicines to Kyungyu at a high price of five million is probably also him.

It seems that Zoe Fin is still a profitable businessman in his bones!

This Mark invited him out of the mountain for fear that he did not spend less.

At this time, Mark also thought he had grasped Y/n’s handle, and sneered: “Y/n, you are a Rubbish, and you can't help with anything. You are quite nonsense!”

As he said, he pretended to suddenly realize, and said: ”Oh, I can understand it, you question the genius Doctor Zoe, you don't want to see Uncle Yoo heal!”

“Hehe, am I talking nonsense?”

Y/n can tolerate the unreasonable troubles of her mother-in-law, but it does not mean that she also puts Mark in her eyes, and immediately sneered: “I know Kyungyu, why haven't I heard him say that his illness was cured by this idiot?”

Mark laughed and said: “Y/n, you are really funny when you talk, saying you know Kyungyu. Why don't you say that you know the President of the United States?!”

When Fin heard Y/n say that he was a Idiot, his face was also very ugly.

Afterwards, he reprimanded with the appearance of an expert: “You young woman, you are not very capable, and your tone is not small. It is estimated that you have never read a medical book, and dare you say that I am a idiot?!”

As he said, he pointed at Y/n arrogantly and said: “You, apologize to me now! Otherwise, I won't save this patient!”

Boyoung paled with fright, and blurted out: “Y/n, do you want to kill my husband?! What is your intention?! Do you want to kill my husband first, and then kill me? To monopolize our property?!”

Y/n’s face was green.

I monopolize your property? Does your family have any property?

Your family is now, I’m afraid it won’t even be able to take out a few million, just an ordinary three-bedroom apartment, is it worth my exclusive possession?

Y

/n doesn’t know how to spend tens of billions in the bank, and there are 100 million cheques honored by Wonyoung in her pocket. She says dhe wants to monopolize the family’s property?!

It’s really the biggest joke in the world!

Mark also added fuel and jealousy to the side: “Auntie, I think this Y/n is indeed plotting wrong, you must take precautions, otherwise, in the future, you will really be trapped by such a Wang-eyed wolf!”