CHAPTER 19

Just when Boyoung was very excited, Suho said loudly: "Uncles and Aunts, don't worry, I will go communicate with them now, just keep waiting for the good news."

Boyoung felt that she was backed by Suho at this moment, and no one dared to provoke her, so she immediately blurted out: "Suho, I'll come with you!"

Y/n hurriedly said to Boyoung: "Mom, you'd better not to go there and join in the fun. In case Suho can't solve this matter, you may be in trouble!"

"Huh!" Boyoung said angrily: "Do you dare to question Mr. Kim's abilities?"

The other aunts and grandpa's were all expecting that Suho could help them get back their hard-earned money, and now Y/n actually against everyone, naturally causing everyone dissatisfaction.

In the face of countless people's accusations, Y/n said calmly: "Mom, it's okay for you to wait here. It's best not to join the negotiations."

Boyoung couldn't hear it at all, and immediately cursed: "Shut your stinky mouth! This is not the place for you to speak!"

Suho's face was also full of arrogance, and he laughed and said: "You're not good at it, but your jealousy is not small. Do you think I'm just like you, a Rubbish who just opens her mouth and shouts slogans?"

Seeing that her mother-in-law did not listen to her persuasion, Y/n didn't speak any more at all, and said lightly: "Okay, then I am waiting for the good news from Young Mr. Kim."

To her mother-in-law Boyoung, Y/n is getting on her nerves. She is too snobbish, but often blinded by appearances. To put it plainly, she is the Lady Yoo with long hair and short insight.

Today's incident seems to be nothing more than a fraud, but after a little research, you know that the water behind is very deep. The mother-in-law has no vision, and she has to go to the muddy water herself. Then she can't help her elevated sense of importance.

Boyoung didn't know that Y/n was kind, so she gave her a fierce look, and said to Suho apologetically in the next second: "Mr. Kim, don't take it what this rubbish said to your heart. Auntie absolutely believes in you."

Suho smiled triumphantly and said: "It's okay, auntie, I won't be inferior to a wimp."

Saving said that, he immediately said vigorously: "Auntie, let's go over!"

Suho took Boyoung through the crowd and stepped to the door of Harley Insurance Company.

As soon as the two arrived at the door, he immediately said loudly to several employees who were blocking the door: "Go and tell your leader to immediately refund the money of these uncles and aunts, otherwise I will immediately let the lawyer team and the public security organ intervene. At that time, you and your boss will be arrested!"

Boyoung also echoed from the side: "Have you heard these dogs? We are supported now! If your scam company does not refund the money, be careful that Young Mr. Kim is sending you all to prison!"

The young employee at the head was also a little nervous and hurriedly said: "I'm sorry, I'm just a security guard, and I'm not responsible for the specific business!"