CHAPTER 80

Hyunjin was having a miserable life these few days.

After getting into trouble a few days ago, he was severely beaten by his second uncle and was also banned.

However, with his extreme love for antiques, how can this level of auction be missed.

So, he tried his best to run out to participate in the auction today, but he didn’t expect to see Y/n here again.

He had always been disdainful of Y/n, in his opinion, the second uncle was completely deceived by this kid.

But he didn’t dare to provoke Y/n head-on. Seeing that Y/n was about to shoot the necklace, he immediately bid the price. Although it was useless, it was good to make Y/n uncomfortable.

Y/n glanced at him, then turned her head indifferently, and continued to bid.

“Seven hundred thousand!”

Hyunjin followed closely: “800,000!”

Gong Yoo couldn’t sit still, and said quickly: “Y/n, let's not shoot, forget it, don't fight.”

Y/n smiled faintly and said: “Look at how I play with him.”

After speaking, she directly raised her hand: “Eight million!”

The scene was dumbfounded.

Others call 800,000, you call 8 million? Are you poisonous?

Hyunjin was also dumbfounded. d*mn, you don’t play cards according to the routine! Mine is 800,000. You should be calling 900,000. The maximum is one million. What do you mean by eight million?

Do you have money to burn, or is your brain short-circuited?

Y/n raised her eyebrows towards Steven and smiled: “Mr. Hyunjin, continue!”

Hyunjin sipped: “What am i, crazy? Buy this tattered thing for eight million? Forget it, it suits you!”

Although Hyunjin couldn’t hold his face, he was really unwilling to bid on the basis of eight million.

The value of this bead is as high as 700,000. If he really spend more than 8 million to buy it, he will be broken when he goes home.

Money is not spent like that!

Y/n stared at Hyunjin at this time, and said disdainfully: “Mr. Hyunjin, you give up so soon? It seems that you can't afford it.”

Everyone laughed.

Hyunjin blushed and said: “You're so fcking irritating. I don't think you can afford it either. Blind your mother asking for a price and want to lead me to a set? Humph, I have to see how the fck you can take it out!”

Y/n curled her lips: “If you can't afford it, just say you can't. What's the point of explaining so much here?”

At this time, the auctioneer also dropped the hammer.

“Eight Million, deal, congratulations to Ms. Y/n!”

After that, a lady of manners came to Y/n with a wireless credit card machine and said: “Ms. Y/n, please swipe your card to pay.”