CHAPTER 95

When Byunghun heard this, he suddenly thought that Gong Yoo was deliberately running him with words, blowing his beard and staring angrily, and said: “Gong Yoo, why do you say such things? Don't you just live in Thomson first grade villa now? Are you deliberately mocking me?”

Gong Yoo was stunned: “What? I live in Thomson's first-class villa? Big brother, don't you always use me to ridicule me?”

Boyoung was also confused: “Brother, are you making a mistake? Is there any misunderstanding here?”

Byunghun pointed at Y/n, and said with a displeased expression: “Your daughter-in-law has the first-class villa, let her talk about the specifics!”

Boyoung and Gong Yoo were both dumbfounded, they looked at Y/n in astonishment, and asked with unbelievable faces: “Y/n, what your uncle said is true? Did you really get a Thomson first-class villa?”

Y/n nodded and said: “Dad, Mom, there is indeed a villa, which is given to me by someone for helping him.”

“Who gave it?” Boyoung blurted out with a look of ecstasy in her eyes.

Y/n said: “I helped a friend solve some feng shui problems, and he gave me a villa.”

Boyoung was extremely excited and blurted out: “Take us and have a look on this villa! D*mn! Thomson's villa, I can't evem dream of it!”

Karina pulled Y/n a hand at this time, and asked in a low voice: “Y/n, what is going on?”

Y/n smiled slightly and said in a low voice: “Someone really gave me a villa. If ypu don't believe it, let's go and see it now.”

When Boyoung looked at her eldest brother and sister-in-law again, she felt a sense of superiority in her heart!

OK!

If you buy a large apartment, just follow me and let me come to accompany you to see the house. Now it’s alright. I’m going to live in the Thomson Villa area soon. I’ve been pressed by you for such a long time. Turned over to be Mastered!

So she deliberately smiled and said: “Oh, eldest brother and sister, Wooyoung and Jinsoul, since you are all here, why don't we visit the villa together, what do you think?”

Bunghyun wished to leave immediately, but his wife Hyunjo still grabbed him, winked at him, and said to Boyoung: “Okay, in that case, let's go and see!”

As she said, she lowered her voice and said in her husband’s ear: “I will take some photos and videos later and show them to the Lady Yoo. If the Lady Yoo sees this villa, she will naturally ask them to come over. Is it good?”

Byunghun’s eyes suddenly lit up!

It turns out that his wife has a working idea!

It’s wonderful!

So Y/n took a group of people and walked into the villa area of ​​Thomson.

As soon as they entered the villa area, everyone kept looking around. The environment in the villa area was several times better than the high-rise residences outside, and it was extremely refined.