CHAPTER 3

Early the next morning.

After Y/n finished cooking, she rode her little ebike to the Emgrand Group.

She parked the little ebike next to the parking lot of the Emgrand Group. As soon as the bike was locked, a black Bentley car slowly parked in a parking space opposite.

 As soon as the bike was locked, a black Bentley car slowly parked in a parking space opposite

Y/n looked up inadvertently and saw a pair of young man and woman walking down the car.

The man is dressed in high-end suits, they look very stylish, and the women are coquettish. Although a bit gaudy, they are also rare beauties.

It turned out to be Karina's cousin Jinsoul, and her about to be engaged fiance, Mingyu, the eldest of the Kim family.

Y/n didn't know what Jinsoul and Mingyu were going in the Emgrand Group, but in order to avoid trouble, she decided to hideaway.

But unexpectedly, The sharp-eyed Jinsoul immediately saw her and shouted loudly: "Oh, Sister-in-law!"

Out of courtesy, she could only stop, and the two approached her, so she smiled and asked, "Jinsoul, why are you here?"

Jinsoul giggled and said: "I and Mingyu came over to meet with Minjeong, the vice chairman of Emgrand Group!"

After that, she looked at Mingyu with admiration and said, "Mingyu's family has a lot of cooperation with the Emgrand Group. In the future, not only will it help the Kim family, but also our Yoo family."

Y/n didn't know that the Kim family had a cooperation with the Emgrand Group. After all, the Emgrand Group had just become her industry and had no time to understand it.

But she didn't show it, and just smiled and said: "The prince has an extraordinary temperament and a good srength. You are really talented and beautiful"

Mingyu looked at Y/n contemptuously, and couldn't help feeling injustice in his heart.

This stinky rug was scolded by Mrs. Yoo yesterday as a dog, and today she has a happy smile like a okay person.

Why would a stunning beauty like Karina marry such a useless waste.

If it weren't for this useless woman, he would definitely pursue Karina desperately, and how could he be engaged to this inferior Jinsoul in every respect?

Thinking of this, Mingyu was upset, and deliberately asked: "What did sister-in-law come to the Emgrand Group for?"