CHAPTER 109

Jisub was despised by the butler, but he was not angry at all. On the contrary, the smile on his face accumulated more deeply. He respectfully said: “Look, Boyu, lady's problem is so serious. It must be the same for us today. Want to share the worries for her! What if Mr. Lai doesn't care about Wongie problem? He is a Hong Kong master, and he may not be able to eat well when he arrives on our mainland!”

Boyu said coldly: “What can't be eaten, you really think you can find someone to be able to compare to Mr. Lai? Go away, if it interferes with Mr. Lai's formation, Wongie will blame it, you can't afford it.”

Jisub scratched his head anxiously. Unexpectedly, Boyu wouldn’t even let them in the door. How could Y/n show the elder lady Feng Shui?

So he blurted out: “Boyu, have you heard about the fate of that man in Wrestvel? He was also a master in Hong Kong, that smashing, arrogant, and what was the result? He came to Wrestvel and pretend to be something in front of Ms. Y/n, Ms. Y/n brought thunder, click it, and hacked him to death!”

After listening to it, Boyu was dumbfounded.

The look in Y/n’s eyes was also a little more in awe.

He had heard about Lay.

However, he didn’t know exactly who killed him in the Wrestvel.

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be the young woman in front of him!

In an instant, he had a sense of respect for Y/n.

So, he arched his hand at Y/n and said: “Ms. Y/n is so capable, I have also heard about it, and I admire it!”

After speaking, he hesitated for a moment, and said: “If this is the case, then please come in and have a look, but Ms. Y/n, you must come first and wait. Since Mr. Lai from Hong Kong is here first, please don't bother him too much before he finishes the Feng Shui. Let's wait until Mr. Lai finishes reading it. If Mr. Lai solves Wongie's problem, please don't interfere.”

Y/n nodded, and said indifferently: “No problem.”

Boyu used the remote control to open the door and said to Jisub: “Get the car in.”

Jisub hurriedly drove into the villa and said with a look of exclamation: “Ms. Y/n, you were really awesome just now, except for the Jang family, they rarely give outsiders such a face.”

Y/n said indifferently: “Look at your unpromising appearance. The housekeeper of the Jang family has to kneel and lick the flattery. I really don't know how you got into the position of Big Brother on Wrestvel Road.”

Jisub said with a stern smile: “Ms.
Y/n, you don't know anything, no matter how good we are, isn't it still a little girl who can't get on the table? In front of a large family like the Jang family, that is, the material for brother!”

After that, he parked the car and said to Y/n: “Ms. Y/n, let's go to meet Mr. Lai for a while.”

Boyu led the two into the villa, which was decorated extremely luxuriously, almost like the royal family.