CHAPTER 137

In the next second, everyone felt that there was a flower in front of them, and the figure of the Wang-clothed man turned into a phantom and punched Y/n at the door.

As the Wang-clothed man punched, a wave of air was set off around him, forcing the rain around him to disperse backward involuntarily.

Wherever his fist wind passed, all the rain turned into steam.

“This is killing people!”

Taehyun was horrified and turned around to go under the car.

Yuna, who had just been pulled into the car by Karina, was so scared that she held her breath and was extremely nervous, for fear that her savior would die here because of her.

Although Karina was also very nervous, she felt that Y/n would surely be able to turn the bad into the good.

At this moment, Y/n looked at the Wang-clothed man with a cold face.

She did not see the Wang-clothed man’s offensive in her eyes at all, but when she got close in front of her, she grasped the Wang-clothed man’s fist and twisted it one hundred and eighty degrees!

There was a crackling of joints, accompanied by the violent howl of the Wang-clothed man, the entire palm was completely dislocated and deformed, the bones and veins were all broken, and the entire wrist was limply drooping.

“Big Brother!”

The big man on the ground screamed suddenly.

Y/n didn’t look at it and stepped on him again with one foot.

“Snapped!”

The sturdy man’s chest suddenly collapsed deeply, swallowing a few mouthfuls of muddy water, followed by a few mouthfuls of blood, and then, his body shook a few times, and there is no movement.

“Brother!” The Wang-clothed man was about to collapse at this time, his eyes were splitting, revealed fierce light, and a burst of energy broke out all over his body.

The Wang-clothed man squeezed his right hand into an eagle’s claw, and an afterimage swayed in the air. There were dozens of hand shadows in the air, and the crowd couldn’t distinguish between the real and the false.

Y/n didn’t move.

The Wang-clothed man’s eyes showed a glare, and he suddenly pointed to
Y/n’s eyeball!

This finger condenses his whole body’s energy, be sure to kill the enemy with one blow!

Poke in Y/n’s eye socket, directly pierced the eyeball, pierced his finger deep into the eye socket, and pierced his brain!

And the inner strength on the fingers can directly shatter Y/n’s head like a watermelon!

Y/n stood coldly and suddenly laughed.

“Unbearable.”

She casually slapped it. No one knew, she had an aura in her palm. This slap was more fierce than a car crash!