CHAPTER 153

Jen was also beaten with disheveled hair, and her mouth was crooked, and Mark also limped in pain.

After beating the two, Limo directly let them be thrown out of the exhibition hall.

Mark lay on the concrete floor, shouting angrily: “Damn who is this Y/n.”

Jen said angrily: “She is just a Daughter-in-law, I think she is a driver at most, and it is impossible to be Ms. Lim.”

Mark was beaten with blood foam in his mouth, and said: “Smelly rag, I will never let her go!”

After speaking, he had a cold expression, gritted his teeth, and said: “And Karina! Don't even want to escape from my palm!”

Here, Aston Martin one77 has left the convention center.

The super luxurious sports car has aroused the close attention of countless people on the street.

It was the first time to ride an Aston Martin one77, Karina found it very novel.

After all, it is the world’s top supercar, and almost all young people hope to have the opportunity to experience it.

However, Karina’s curiosity about it was just a taste of it.

Before Y/n drove far, Karina said to her: “Let's drive the car back, don't cause problems for Donghyuk.”

Y/n said: “What are you afraid of? Mr. Donghyuk is a good person.”

“That's not appropriate.” Karina said seriously: “Anyway, we have already experienced it. Let's return the car and go home.”

Seeing her persistence, Y/n nodded gently.

Immediately, she drove the car back to the exhibition hall and parked on the booth.

As soon as she got out of the car, Limo respectfully greeted her and asked her: “Ms. Lim, how do you feel? Are you satisfied?”

Y/n nodded and said in a low voice, “First, find a place for me to store these two cars, and I will ask you to get them soon when I need them.”

Limo didn’t dare to ask too much, and nodded hurriedly: “Ms. Lim, don't worry, I will help you keep them safe!”

Y/n smiled with satisfaction and said: “Then I will leave now.”

“Ms. Lim, I'll send you out!”

“No need!”

On the way back, Karina couldn’t help sighing: “I originally said that I would try to negotiate the list of the Convention and Exhibition Center, and I would have liked to invite them to the opening ceremony tomorrow. Now it's gone again.”

Y/n asked curiously: “Baby, is your studio ready to officially announe the opening?”

“Yes.” Karina said: “After so many days of preparation, it is alsmost ready to officially open.”