CHAPTER 35

When they heard that Lili’s father was a cultural relic appraiser, all the classmates present cast contempt and sympathy at Y/n.

They think Y/n is really unlucky!

She wanted to pretend, but when she meets an expert person on the scene, is this not equal to slapping self in the face?

If Lili’s father, Yuesheng, comes in a while, wouldn’t she be ashamed?

Karina was also a little embarrassed, and whispered to Y/n: “Y/n, so many students are watching, don't be stubborn, otherwise you will be embarrassed!”

Before coming, Y/n said that she bought a painting, but she said it was not worth a fews, and now she said it was worth tens of thousands. Karina was also a little bit bottomless at once, thinking that Y/n might have said that for the sake of face.

But Y/n didn’t care at all, and said: “Since you don't believe it, let the professionals appraise it.”

After that, she said again: “By the way, everyone, don't forget, classmate Jaemin has never repented, and he cursed again. This time he wants to eat the table.”

When Jaemin thought about the burning of the car just now, he gritted his teeth and cursed: “Y/n, you're so f*cking arrogant! I was shamed by you for the racing thing just now! I'm willing to lose the bet! This time I am still willing to bet! If the painting you gave is really worth tens of thousands, I will eat the table on the spot! If it's not worth it, can you eat it?”

Y/n nodded and said: “Okat, if it's not worth it, I'll just eat it.”

Although the painting is not a famous painting, it is indeed the work of Qing Dynasty painter Huang Shen, and the antique shop is also a national chain, with genuine guarantees, and a penalty for fakes, so the paintings are never fake.

Karina wanted to stop Y/n, but she didn’t react at all. Y/n had already agreed. In desperation, she had to sigh secretly.

Yuna was also a little surprised, why is Y/n so sure?

In fact, take a closer look, this person is still very mysterious. In Classic Mansion that day, the famous Orvel nodded and bowed to her. She hadn’t figured out why.

But she can also be sure that Y/n must have a secret!

Jaemin felt that he finally had a chance to regain the lost reputation, and immediately blurted out: “Okay, everyone is here to witness, let's let Lili invite her father to come down to help us identify!”

Lili directly dialed the phone in front of everyone and said: “Dad, come down for a moment, Beomgyu's classmate has a painting and I want you to appraise it.”

One minute later, an Old Master slowly walked down the stairs from the second floor.

This person is Yuesheng, a famous cultural relic appraiser in Wrestvel.

Today was the opening ceremony of Yuesheng’s daughter and future son-in-law’s restaurant. He also invited an old friend to gather in the private room upstairs. He heard that there were ancient paintings that needed to be appraised. Soon as his professional habits came up, he hurried down to take a look.