CHAPTER 146

Y/n waved her hand and said: “Okay, take care of me in the future, I will not forget your credit!”

Jisub firmly said: “Jisub will definitely not let you down!”

When everyone saw that Y/n had given a magical medicine to Jisub, the shock in their hearts was beyond words.

Although Jisub was very impressive in Wrestvel, it was nothing to them, but after such a small character followed Ms. Lim, Ms. Lim did not hesitate to give the magic medicine.

This is how Ms. Lim treats his own people, really is the grace of heaven!

He knelt on the ground at the door of the box, crawling on the ground with his knees in front of Y/n, moved in his heart, tears on his face.

“Ms. Lim, I really didn't expect you to see me as a small person in your eyes. Jisub was really grateful.”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “Mr. Jisub, I live in the world, and I look at the character of the other party, not the identity of the other party. You remember my classmate Beomgyu, in terms of status, he is inferior to you in the case; in terms of strength. Not as good as your little broher. When he was trapped by a slut and was lying in the hospital, he didn't even have the ability to commit suicide, but why should you still help him, save him, and protect him? Because he belongs to me, Y/n's friend, no matter how small he is, I will not let it go.”

Jisub's heart trembled, and he couldn’t help being moved to tears. He choked his head and said: “Master Lim, Jisub will definitely help you in the future!”

Y/n handed the medicine to him and said: “If you follow me, you must understand a truth. With my strength, you don't need your heart and soul. As long as you do things for me down-to-earth, I will surely protect you for a lifetime!”

In this sentence, Y/n did not say anything.

Regarding wealth, what she has is that tens of billions of cash and hundreds of billions of companies already have inexhaustible wealth;

In terms of strength, she has the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets, and she strength is extraordinary.

Therefore, as long as Mr. Jisub steadfastly follows her, she will naturally not treat Mr. Jisub badly.

And Y/n’s words also made everyone present even more strongly admire and respect Y/n.

Let everyone present, deep in their hearts, make up their minds to follow Y/n! Y/n bowed his head all his life.

At this time, Naesang took out a wearable smart bracelet key and said to Y/n: “Ms. Lim, this is the smart bracelet key of the Bugatti Veyron Hermes special edition sports car. This car is the one I got drom the Wrestvel International Auto Show in advance. Ordered, the auto show oficially starts tomorrow, and you can pick up the car!”

The ordinary Bugatti Veyron is priced at about 26 million, while the Hermes special edition is priced at more than 40 million.

Before Y/n can spoke, Donghyuk hurriedly took out a smart bracelet key and hurriedly said: “What a coincidence, Ms. Lim! I also ordered a sports car for you at the auto show, but I ordered an Aston Martin. Limited edition one77.”