CHAPTER 189

Karina was frightened by Mark’s vicious look.

Boyoung next to her was also panicked to the extreme.

At this moment, Boyoung couldn’t wait to smoke a few big mouths.

Why are you so obsessed with your heart that you have to match Mark with your daughter?

It’s good this time, I got my daughter and myself in…

She looked at Karina and cried guiltily: “Karina, Mom didn't know that was the case, I'm sorry.”

Karina sighed while crying, but couldn’t say a word.

Mark stared at Boyoung, gritted his teeth and said: “I didn't mean to do this to you. I originally wanted to take a genius doctor to cure him after hitting your husband, so that she would be grateful to me at first and be with me....”

Speaking of this, Mark cursed fiercely: “If I to killed Y/n halfway through this rubbish! Maybe she would have been my woman first! The blame is that you are blind and have found such a daughter-in-law!”

Boyoung immediately sat down and shouted wildly: “I said Y/n was a Rubbish. I didn't expect that after eating soft meals at our house for so many years, now she has led us, mother and daughter, to such an end.”

Karina said indignantly: ”Mom! This is not Y/n’s fault at all! Don't you understand yet?”

Boyoung cried and said: “Why do you keep maintaining that waste! It’s all for this reason, do you still maintain her? Do you still have your mother in your eyes?”

Mark was troubled by her noisy headache, frowned and said: “Okay, don't be here chirping, it doesn't matter who protects whoever, you mother and daughter, neither of you can escape my plan!”

After that, he looked at Boyoung with a nasty smile, and said: “Aunt, don’t you want me to be your son-in-law? Or just let me be your lover?”

Boyoung’s face was pale in fright, and the whole person was struck by lightning!

She never dreamed that Mark, who had previously said that he wanted to marry Karina and be her son-in-law, was an upright gentleman on the surface, but behind the back, he was such a scumbag!

After the husband Gong Yoo was involved in a car accident, she was very grateful to Mark for arranging the ICU ward and inviting a genius to treat him.

Moreover, seeing Mark broke another leg because of this, she felt even more guilty.

But as a result, all of this is just a play he directed and acted on her!

Mark was the real culprit why she and her husband Gong Yoo had a car accident!

Besides, is he still a person?

At this age, she’s estimated to be of same age with his mother, he is not going to let her go?

It’s not as good as a pig and a dog!

She felt regretful in her heart!

If she hadn’t chosen to believe this scumbag’s deceit and deceived her daughter Karina here, how could the mother and daughter fall into such a dangerous situation?!