CHAPTER 87

Jacob was also a man with a face anyway, and was furious by Lay's words and said: "What do you mean?"

"Mr. Jacob, let me see!"

Guo Ming said in a deep voice, stepping forward and reprimanding: "If you dare to stop, it's no wonder that you are a ruthless!"

Seeing Guo Ming was about to make a move, everyone present cheered.

"Mr. Guo Ming, let this stinky Taoist priest from.Hong Kong city taste the greatness of our Nanguang."

"An outsider wants to unify the Nanguang Academy, and he talks about dreams."

"Fight him back, Nangiang can't tolerate him."

Lay smiled coldly and said: "If you are not convinced, you can try it!"

Guo Ming was furious, and struck Lay with a punch. This punch was powerful, and obviously Guo Ming was not an ordinary person.

"Just rely on you?" Everyone only felt that there was a flower in front of them, and Lay had already swayed in front of Guo Ming, stretched out his hand and stuck a yellow symbol on his forehead.

"Fast posture." Wonyoung said in surprise.

And Guo Ming was stiff as if he had been hit by a holding spell, only his eyes could turn around, revealing a panic.

Lay calmed down, smiled slightly, and suddenly scolded.

"Get down!"

"Thump!"

As if he heard the order, Guo Ming suddenly fell on the ground, on all fours.

"Mr. Guo Ming!" Jacob took a breath and screamed quickly.

The surrounding crowd looked at each other, all in shock.

With just such a trick, Guo Ming didn't even have room to resist. How powerful is this!

Guo Ming lay on the ground, extremely annoyed, but his body didn't listen at all, and his mouth angrily said: "Old dog! What kind of sorcerer are you."

"Just your three-legged cat skills, and still have the face to challenge me?" Mr. Lay sneered sarcastically, and suddenly scolded: "Show me how a dog barks!"

Guo Ming was shocked, and quickly wanted to shut up.

But his mouth did not shut, even his vocal cords could not be controlled, and there was a dry "Barking" sound from his mouth.

Jacob was shocked and almost fell over with a shake.

Guo Ming is over sixty years old, but now lies in front of Master Lay like a dog, learning how to bark vaguely.

It was originally a funny scene, but there was a dead silence inside.

The crowd was horrified, and there was a burst of fear on their backs.

Lay actually defeated two masters in a row in less than ten minutes. How powerful is this?

"Puppet technique, this is the Xiangxi puppet technique that has long since been lost!" Fungui Bao murmured, his expression in shock.