CHAPTER 17

When everyone returned to the banquet hall, the Lady Yoo took Karina’s hand on the stage.

With an intimate gesture, she said: “I'm really sorry for just now, it was me who made a mistake, in fact, thanks to Karina this time, she is the outstanding descendant of our Yoo family. This time the cooperation between the Yoo family and the Emgrand resulted from the efforts of Karina. She really made great efforts.”

Minjeong stood by her side, glanced at her disdainfully, waved her hand to stop her from speaking further, and said: “I will correct it. In this cooperation, Miss Karina has not only made great efforts, but completely it is made possible by her power, and has nothing to do with other people.”

This is extremely rude, but everyone is accustomed to it. With the status of an emperor, even if Minjeong slaps the Lady Yoo in public, she dare not say anything.

The Old Mrs. Yoo nodded quickly and said: “Vice-chair Minjeong is right. For everything, the credit goes to Karina. From now on, Karina will be the director of the Yoo family's business! Fully responsible for the cooperation between the Yoo family and the Emgrand Group!”

Minjeong showed a slight smile and shook hands with Karina and said: “I hope we can cooperate happily in the future.”

Karina was still a little at loss, and could only nod her confused head.

The audience burst into thunderous applause, and everyone looked at Karina’s eyes, also full of enthusiasm.

This woman, who is on the list! The Emgrand Group treats her so seriously!

Karina herself was also confused. She turned her head to look at Y/n. The situation at this time was exactly the same as what Y/n had just said. Old Mrs. Yoo returned the position of director that should belong to her.

Until the banquet was over, Karina was still in a daze after returning home.

Recalling what Y/n had said before, she couldn’t help but feel a little puzzled. In the past few days, Y/n seemed to have become a little different.

There seemed to be many things on her that she didn’t understand.

This night, Karina became famous in Wrestvel!

Everyone knows that there is an outstanding junior from the Yoo family, and the Emgrand Group is on her back!

It seems that with her, the revitalization of the Yoo family is just around the corner

The next morning, Karina woke up early and hurried to the company refreshed.

Today is her first day as a director. She hopes that she can go all out to do this thing well.

After Y/n got up, she started to do housework as always.

When Y/n finished her housework and was about to go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables for lunch, when she suddenly received a call from her mother-in-law Boyoung.

After answering the call, the mother-in-law’s extremely anxious voice came from over there: “Y/n, within ten minutes, you must rush to the safe road for me, otherwise I won't spare you when I go home!”