CHAPTER 32

When Jaemin heard this, he couldn’t hold back his excitement.

His own car is 540, Y/n’s is 520, even if he is exhausted, she cannot win.

She dared to bet such a big bet with herself!

Thirty thousand-ring firecrackers are set alight in the car, and this car is also terrible. Basically, the interior, seats, and console will be bombed to a mess.

Since Y/n is looking for death on her own, it really gave him a good opportunity to humiliate her!

Therefore, Jaemjn nodded almost without hesitation, and shouted: “Everyone is a testimony! I and Y/n will compete for the fastest car. If I lose, I put this firecracker in my car and lighted it!”

After speaking, he said: “If anyone back out, the whole family will die!”

A few male classmates next to him immediately began to make a fuss. The classmates upstairs heard that there was such a thing, and they all rushed out. Twenty or thirty people gathered around the door waiting for a good show.

Does everyone think Y/n is a fool, 520 dares to challenge 540? These are all straight roads. Whose car drives fast has little to do with technology, and depends entirely on the performance of the car.

A 520, even if it is driven by Schumacher, it is impossible to exceed the 540!

It seems that Y/n’s brand new BMW 520 will soon be declared scrapped!

Karina also kept advising Y/n, saying: “Y/n, don't be agitated by him, he deliberately do this, don't compete with him.”

Y/n smiled slightly: “Don't worry, your wife will never lose.”

Jaemin laughed loudly: “Oh, Y/n, don't say anything else, I admire your courage! Hahaha, in this case, let's stop talking nonsense and just drive compare!”

“Okay.” Y/n nodded and asked him: “Where is the finish?”

Jaemin pointed to the intersection at the end of the road and said: “Let's start at the same time, and see who gets to that intersection first and then turns around. whoever returns first will win. What do you think?”

Y/n smiled and said: “No problem!”

“Okay!” Jaemin said excitedly: “Everyone is a testimony, we will start the race right away!”

With that, he got into his BMW 540 and drove onto the road.

Regardless of Karina’s obstruction,
Y/n drove the car to Jaemin's side, the fronts of the two cars aligned.

At this time, a good guy smiled: “I'll do the count down!”

“Okay!” Jaemin smiled: “Start when you are ready!”

Y/n nodded and turned on the sports model of her BMW 760.

The BMW 760 uses a 6.6-liter displacement and 585-horsepower engine.

The next BMW 540 uses a 3.0-liter displacement and 340-horsepower engine.

The displacement is twice as small as the 760, and the power is 245 horsepower. It can be said to be a world of difference!