CHAPTER 147

If Wonyoung can get back the magical medicine and give it to him, he will definitely be able to get rid of the current troubles and regain the feeling of being strong and healthy ten or twenty years ago.

When Wonyoung came in with a pill of magical medicine, Mr. Jang struggled to sit up straight, and asked with some trembling: “Wongie, did Ms. Lim gave the medicine?”

Wonyoung nodded repeatedly, offered the pill with both hands, and said: “Grandpa, this is the magic meeicine that Ms. Lim has refined this time. Take it!”

“Good, good!” Old Master Jang said several times excitedly, and then asked: “Has Kyungyu taken it?”

“He has taken it.” Wonyoung said: “Mr. Lee took only half a capsule according to Ms. Lim's instructions, and all the old injuries and stubborn illnesses were cured. It is amazing!”

As soon as he heard this, Mr. Jang became excited and said tremblingly: “It's so amazing and fast. Give me water and I need to take this now!”

The people around him immediately brought a bowl of tea.

The sons and descendants of the Jang family stood in front of the Old Master, waiting to see the moment the miracle was born.

The descendants of the Jang family now hope that the Old Master can live for a few more years and can protect these offspring more. Therefore, they also hope that the Old Master can improve after taking magic medicine.

The Old Master swallowed the pill tremblingly and took it with warm water. After the pill entered the stomach, it immediately turned into a burst of energy, which swept the whole body through all the meridians of the Old Master.

Immediately afterward, the Old Master felt that his whole body was repeatedly injected with energy, so he tried to stand up without using a cane.

The offspring around him was very nervous, for fear that the father would not be able to get up and fall, so everyone was ready to step forward and rescue.

However, no one thought that the Old Master just stood up easily with a slight effort!

Without any external force, the Old Master stood up easily with his legs alone, without shaking at all.

Elder Jang felt the surging power of his legs, and immediately summoned the courage and walked out.

This step is a footprint!

No hurry, no tiredness, no panic, no rush, no shaking, no breath!

Everyone was amazed!

Is this still a dead Old Master? This is not worse than a middle-aged person in his 50s and 60s!

Father Jang regained his control over his body and strength. He was so excited that he tried to walk a few steps quickly, it was fast and steady!

This made him extremely excited, and he blurted out with a laugh: “It's great! It's great! Ms. Lim is really a god!”

After that, he turned his head to look at Wonyoung, and said seriously: “Wongie, if you can get a good in-law like Ms. Lim, I can live to at least one hundred years old, your father, your uncle, yourself and your cousin. It's possible to live a hundred years! Once a family can live hundred years old for three consecutive generations, this is simply a god-like family, and no one can shake it!” (Here he goes again 🙂)