CHAPTER 154

Karina nodded worriedly.

Immediately afterwards, she saw Old Mrs. Yoo walking over from the outside passage with Byunghun, Wooyoung, and Jinsoul on crutches.

Wooyoung, who has beaten up some time ago and caught in the police station, had just been redeemed by the Lady Yoo with money, so at this moment Wooyoung saw Y/n and his face was full of resentment towards him.

But Y/n didn’t bother to care about him.

Today is a big day for the opening of the business, and she doesn’t want to have any conflict with them, so as long as this group of people does not go too far, she will not take the initiative to provoke them.

Jinsoul walked to the front, sneered, and said: “Karina, you don't even say hello when you see grandma, are you too unfilial?”

Karina said indifferently: “You have kicked us out of the Yoo family. It stands to reason that we have nothing to do now!”

“Bastard!” Old Mrs. Yoo jabbed her crutches to the ground and said angrily: “You are the blood of the Yoo family, so you are born to be from the Yoo family, and when you die, you are also the ghost of the Yoo family!”

Y/n said coldly at this time: “Some people speak too much. They said they were kicked out of their homes, and they no longer recognize them as members of the Yoo family. Now they say that they belong to the Yoo family. Is this not too contradictory?”

Wooyoung gritted his teeth and said: “When grandma speaks, it doesn't suit a waste like you to interrupt!”

Y/n looked at him, and asked; “Did you not get beaten enough last time? Do you want me to loosen your muscles?!”

Wooyoung's neck shrank, and he immediately persuaded.

When he robbed the villa last time, he had already seen Y/n’s strength, let alone one himself, even ten of them would not be her opponent, so he should be honest.

At this time, Karina pursed her mouth, turned her head to look at Mrs. Yoo, and said: “Sorry, we didn't invite you at today's opening ceremony. Please leave as soon as possible.”

“Opening ceremony?” Mrs. Yoo said disdainfully: “Karina, you wouldn't think that if your small workshop opens, there will really be customers to join you.”

Byunghun on the side also chuckled and said: “I heard that you still sent an invitation letter to the Emgrand Group with a shy face? You don't want to think about how it is possible for a small workshop like yours to enter the eyes of the Emgrand Group.”

“Yes!” The Old Mrs. Yoo took the conversation back again, and said with a look of consolation: “karina, the family doesn't talk about two families, the couple quarreled at the head of the bed, and the end of the bed was reconciled as before, let alone you, It's my granddaughter, you have my blood in your body, why fight with me?”

With that said, the Old Mrs. Yoo went further and said: “Look at you, you are working on such a dilapidated studio by yourself. It requires money and resources, and there are no resources. Why not return to the Yoo Group, and grandma will let you be the director, and you work with your grandmother. In the future, I will give you an account of the shares of the Yoo Group, and even let you take over as the head. What do you think?”