CHAPTER 43

The man grinned, squeezed Lili’s face, and asked: “Now you are my woman, and you are still going to be with him? Zhao Dong's woman, must not allow her woman to be with another!”

Lili hurriedly said: “Don't worry, Dong, I haven't let him touch me since we were together. I think he is dirty! My body will always be Dong's only, and it's only used to serve Dong. You are alone Dong!”

Then, she explained: “Actually, I wanted to break up with him immediately after the restaurant opened, but I didn't expect that a classmate this guy knew was capable and helped him fix the troubles in the development zone. Scar, I want to wait for the business to stabilize before telling him to beak up and kick him out of the restaurant.”

Zhao Dong laughed and said: “It's just a scar guy, what's the deal? If you told me earlier, I can ask his eldest brother to apologize to you with just one call!”

Lili smiled and said: “Oh, you're still good at it Dong! At that time, it was urgent, I didn't care to call you, and Beomgyu was also there, I'm afraid you will be unhappy if you meet him!”

Zhao Dong pinched her waist and said with a smile: “You are quite sensible!”

Lili hurriedly rubbed her arm in front of her and said: “Dong, are you willing to buy me BMW x6”

Zhao Dong smiled and said: “Later, we will go to my house. Then you will break up with that pauper,and I will buy you a BMW x6 tomorrow!”

Lili asked in surprise: “Dong, is what you said is true? Will you really buy me x6 tomorrow?”

“When did I lie to you?” Zhao Dong grinned and said: “However, you have to serve me well before you drive it!”

Lili immediately winked and said, “Don't worry, Dong, I will take care of you when I get to your house later!”

The two said, turned around, and left the 4s shop.

Y/n was very annoyed at a couple of dogs, and immediately took out her mobile phone and

called Darren.

As soon as Beomgyu answered the phone, he immediately said excitedly: “Y/n, how are you doing? Why are you calling me?”

Y/n said lightly: “Call to greet you, what are you up to now?”

Beomgyu said: “I'm helpung out at the back of the restaurant. It's not fast at noon, and it's about to open, so I'll help.”

Y/n asked: “Are you busy in the hotel every day?”

Beomgyu said: “Yes, the restaurant has just opened, and there are many things. Besides, more than half of the money in this restaurant is from Lili's father. If I don't work harder, they will look down upon me.”

Y/n asked again: “How much did you invest?”

“I gave out one hundred thousand, this is all my savings since graduating from university.”

Y/n continued to ask: “Who is the owner of the restaurant?”

Beomgyu said: “It's me!”