CHAPTER 46

Liangyun was shocked!

He never dreamed that this egg-repaired bottle would become a more precious treasure!

So he hurriedly pointed at Y/n: “Miss, this gentlewoman repaired it.”

Wonyoung glanced at Y/n, wondering in her heart that she was too young to have such a lost cultural relic restoration technique?

With a faint smile, Wonyoung asked politely: “I am Wonyoung from the Jang family. Can i ask which cultural relic master you studied?”

Gong Yoo, the horrified old father-in-law, heard Wonyoung’s name and was immediately speechless!

Jang family!

The Jang family is the top family in Wrestvel! Although the strength is not comparable to those of Orgeyon’s superfamilies, in Wrestvel, it is really a giant that no one can match!

He really didn’t expect that he could meet the Jang family’s eldest here!

Here, Y/n doesn’t feel much about Wonyoung’s identity. Although the Jang family is very powerful, it is still a family of hundreds of billions of assets. Compared with the Lim family’s trillions of assets, that’s a difference of 100,000. Eight thousand miles.

So she said faintly: “My name is Y/n, but I don't have any masters nor expertise.”

Immediately afterward, Y/n said again: “My father-in-law broke your jade pot spring bottle. I repaired it. Please also appraise the specific value to see if we still need to pay compensation.”

Wonyoung shook her head and smiled: “After you repaired it, this bottle has exceeded its original value. Logically speaking, it should be us who owes you now.”

Y/n smiled faintly: “You don't need to be so polite, since this side has processed, then my father-in-law and I should leave.”

Wonyoung’s big eyes turned slightly, and she smiled and said: “Maam, I don't know your surname is and how are you called? Can you leave contact information for future communication?”

With that, Wonyoung took out her business card, handed it over, and said: “Maam, this is my business card. Please accept it.”

Y/n nodded, accepted the business card, and said lightly: “My name is
Y/n Lim, but I don't have business card.”

“It doesn't matter.” Wonyoung said: “Is it convenient for Ms. Y/n to leave her phone number?”

Y/n felt that it was not a bad thing to know more people, and this Wonyoung looked very polite and humble, not like an arrogant and domineering person, and looked pleasing to the eye.

So she exchanged mobile phone numbers with Wonyoung.

Wonyoung then said: “Ms. Y/n, do you want me to send a car to take you two back?”

Y/n waved her hand and said: “No, we came by car.”

Wonyoung nodded and said: “Then, I must see you off!”