CHAPTER 51

Y/n asked them to drag all these five people up, and said coldly: “Today, I spared you five dogs, but if any of you dare to tell everything that happened today, I will kill his whole family, understand?”

The five immediately nodded frantically.

It is a blessing in misfortune to be able to pick up life at this time, how dare to disobey Y/n’s meaning!

Seeing that these five people were completely convinced by her own treatment, Y/n nodded in satisfaction and said to Lili’s father and Yuesheng: “If you cheat my bro, you will have to pay the price. You will change the restaurant owner to my bro's name tomorrow, yourself. Get out of the restaurant with your daughter, do you understand?”

Yuesheng nodded like garlic: “I understand, I'll get out there tomorrow!”

Y/n said to Zhao dong’s father, Zhao Haifeng: “Your son cuckolded my bro and severely injured my bro. You will pay my bro two million in damages tomorrow. Do you understand?”

Zhao Haifeng also hurriedly said: “Ms. Y/n, I will call you to take the money tomorrow!”

Y/n was only satisfied, and said to Jisub’s men: “Okay, you throw all the garbage out!”

A group of people immediately took the five people out.

After they were taken away, Y/n said to Haejoon: “Haejoon, you did a good job this time.”

Haejoon smiled and hurriedly said, “Ms. Y/n, this is what I should do!”

Y/n said lightly: “I will ask someone to transfer two million to your account ad a reward for you.”

Haejoon was immediately ecstatic and bowed: “Thank you, Ms. Y/n!”

Although he has made a lot of money with Jisub, Mr. Ji-ub is really not so generous, and he can give two million for every shot.

Y/n directly sent a text message to Jiyong, asking him to help transfer money toHaejoon. Although she has a lot of money in her card, it is not convenient to operate now.

A minute later, the money went to Haejoon’s account.

Haejoon was so excited that he kept bowing to Y/n.

Y/n said to Ji-sub again: “Mr. Jisub, you must not look down on these two million.”

Jisub said hurriedly: “Ms. Y/n, it is my honor to share your worries for you.

Y/n gave a hum, and said: “I will remember this favor, and I will give you a chance to rise above and beyond.

Hearing this, Jisub immediately knelt on the ground, banged his head at
Y/n.

For Jisub what he wants is not money, but a higher level.

However, for a person like him, it’s hard to climb to the next level.

Jiyong was the object he had always wanted to fawn on, but Jiyong never looked on him because his background was too low and dirty.