CHAPTER 65

Yuna suffered severe pain in her leg, desperate in her heart, and tears kept streaming out.

Seeing her beautiful face with rain in pear blossoms, the young man became wicked, swallowed hard, and blurted out: “Get her in the car!”

Someone booed next to him: “Master, when will we come with this beauty again?”

The young man said coldly: “When I'm done, let you come!”

After speaking, he reached out to grab her and get to the car.

At this moment, he suddenly heard several miserable screams from the periphery!

“Whaaa!”

Suddenly, several screams violently sounded.

The young man raised his head angrily and shouted sharply: “What's the matter?”

But as soon as he looked up, he suddenly felt a strong wind hit the door!

Before he could dodge, he felt a sharp pain in his face, a hammer splashed all over his eyes, the bridge of his nose snapped off, and nosebleeds burst out suddenly.

Like a sledgehammer hitting his head, the young man screamed in pain, his body swayed and fell backward.

Just when he fell, he saw several accomplices behind him, lying on the ground like a dead dog, all motionless.

Yuna raised her head in horror, her beautiful eyes suddenly enlarged.

She saw a person wearing a black mask standing in front of her, her eyes as cold as a knife.

Yuna was surprised and happy, and exclaimed in her heart, who is this person? Is this person here to save her? Yes, this person must be here to save her!

The youth’s face was bloody, and he fell to the ground and couldn’t get up.

This person shot too fast, and in a blink of an eye, the four people were released. The remaining masked people reacted for several seconds, rushing to him while roaring, and calling their comrades.

“You, who are you.” Yuna sat on the ground, looking up at the person in front of her.

This person didn’t answer, but quickly picked her up and ran deep into the alley.

Yuna panted, her heart pounding, she was still in shock.

Behind him came the stern shouts of the brawny men and the roar of motorcycles, clearly pursuing them with all their strength.

The whistling wind blew past her face, Yuna had lost too much blood on her legs, and, coupled with the panic, she could only hug this person weakly.

For some reason, she vaguely felt that the breath of this person seemed a bit familiar.

But she didn’t know that this mysterious person hugging her was the wife of her bestfriend, Y/n.

Y/n drove past here, but she happened to see Yuna being surrounded.

She was afraid that Yuna would have something serious, so she wore a mask and came to rescue her.