CHAPTER 26

Mingyu was so frightened that he shivered and said: “Brother haejoon, I belong to the Kim family.”

“Kim family?” Haejoon grinned and said: “What is the Kim family!”

Haejoon spat out disdainfully, kicked Mingyu to the ground, and said coldly: “The master Jisub just taught a Kim family stupid yesterday and was given 10,000 slaps in the face. You f*cking dare to mention Kim's name, do you want to follow him?”

“Huh?” Mingyu was frightened suddenly.

He thought that his brother was robbed by a gangster, but he did not expect that it was actually Jisub who beat him!

Just as he was splitting his guts, Haejoon directly raised the stick and slammed it down against his head!

Boom!

Mingyu only felt the world spin, his head buzzed, his mouth and nose were bleeding, and his consciousness was instantly blurred.

Jinsoul screamed loudly in horror instantly!

Mingyu is her fiancé and her only chance to marry into the Kim family. If something happens, her life will be over.

“Ambulance, call an ambulance!”

Jinsoul yelled in a panic, and tremblingly took out the phone, but was too scared to press anymore, she could only keep screaming.

Haejoon frowned and said cursingly: “You little filth, you dare to call. Gouge her mouth, let me see how she speaks!”

“Yes, Brother Haejoon!”

When the boys heard this, they all showed cruel smiles.

What they like most is to destroy the flowers with their hands, especially Jinsoul's savage mouth.

Jinsoul panicked immediately, madly trying to step back, but there was a wall behind her, and there was nowhere to hide.

“Come here, b*tch!”

A one-eyed man grabbed Jinsoul’s hair viciously and directly pulled her up abruptly.

Then, facing Jinsouls’s face, the one-eyed man shook his arms and violently twitched.

These little brothers are all ruthless people who have been fighting with Hae-joon for many years.

In just two or three strokes, Jinsoul’s face was as swollen as a pig’s head, blood mixed with saliva and flowed down.

A woman being beaten like this will leave indelible marks on her face even if treated in time, which is almost equivalent to disfigurement!

Seeing that Haejoon was so cruel, Yuna shivered again, leaning on Y/n’s back, and the two of them were almost close to each other.

At this time, Haejoon saw Y/n and Yuna in the corner, and gave an order: “And the two of them, beat them to death! Dare to occupy the diamond box that I prepared for the distinguished guests!”