CHAPTER 85

After leaving Hwang's house, Mr. Lay immediately made up his wishful thinking.

He naturally wanted Y/n to avenge him, and he wanted to take back the clams that Y/n had stolen, but this was not enough!

When he came to Wrestvel this time, he also wanted to establish a prestige in Wrestvel, recruit a group of believers, and provide more support to his career.

Therefore, he planned a game that he thought was the best of both worlds.

But unexpectedly Y/n the Rubbish ruined his plan!

Y/n didn't know that the so-called Mr. Lay was planning to use herself to sacrifice the flag.

In the evening, she was preparing to buy vegetables and cook when she suddenly received a call from Wonyoung.

After picking it up, Wonyoung had a serious tone and said directly to Y/n: "Ms. Y/n, that Mr. Lay invited some masters in antiques, feng shui, and metaphysics to hold a banquet at Kim's house. I ask if you have time go there?"

"Kim family? Which type of family is it?"

Wonyoung said: "A middle-class family. They have two male descendants, Mingyu and Suho kim."

"Both of them? How could they be elected to his house?" Y/n asked strangely.

Wonyoung explained: "Recently, the Kim family has not been going well. The son Suho Kim and nephew Mingyu had troubles one after another. The Kim family's career has also plummeted. Therefore, the Kim family's head begged Mr. Lay and wanted him to change the feng shui of the kim family."

While speaking, Wonyoung continued: "But I think Mr. Lay has invited a bunch of metaphysics masters. It may not be as simple as trying to earn some money from the Kim family. There may be other thoughts."

Y/n smiled and said nonchalantly: "I snatched the clam at the auction and provoked him. I am sure that he wants to retaliate against me. It is estimated that this time he set up a set for me. Right!"

With a slight smile, Y/n said again: "But I will still go this time and see face to face what tricks he wants to play."

Wonyoung saw that she agreed and said: "The place is at Kim's house. Tomorrow morning, let's go together. I will drive to pick you up."

"Okay."

...........

Early the next morning, Wonyoung drove to pick up Y/n and went to Kim's house.

Kim's villa is located on the mountainside in the suburbs with beautiful scenery.

The pavilions in this area were all built into antique buildings. The Kim family spent hundreds of millions to decorate them. They are usually used to receive distinguished guests or entertain friends.

Outside the pavilion by the lake, there are dozens of yellow rosewood chairs. A dozen invited guests have sat down and communicating with each other, and laughter came from time to time.

Sitting in the main seat is a fat middle-aged man. He is Suho Kim's father, Kim Naesang.

 He is Suho Kim's father, Kim Naesang