CHAPTER 55

The next day is the weekend.

Y/n was pulled by the Old Master and drove to the Antique Street early.

The Old Master was refreshed, and he waved to Y/n when he got out of the car: “Come, I will show you what it means to pick up a fortune.”

After that, strode to Antique Street.

Y/n had to walk quickly to keep up, looking around as she walked.

On weekends, there are a lot more people on Antique Street than usual.

The antique jade shops on both sides are very dense, and the vendors who come out to set up stalls are also densely packed, and the whole street is blocked.

There are also many vendors who just spread a plastic sheet on the ground, filled with various antiques and jade, to welcome guests on the spot.

Y/n glanced casually, and almost didn’t see any genuine products. They were all used by black-hearted vendors to trick laymen and foreign tourists.

Many tourists who bought the fakes were completely blindfolded, holding the imitations and grinning, thinking that they were taking a big advantage.

“Right here!”

Gong Yoo stopped and stood in front of a simple stall, his expression unable to hide his excitement.

There were a few tourists standing next to the stall, picking antiques, Gong Yoo hurried into the crowd for fear of falling behind.

Y/n glanced, this stall was nothing more than spreading a piece of oiled paper on the ground and placed dozens of antiques stained with mud, such as blue and Wang horses, five emperors copper coins, copper wine cups, blood jade bracelets, yellowed calligraphy, and paintings.

There was a dazzling array of things, but Y/n just took a casual look and found that these were all fakes.

The stall owner was a thin, tall boy. He was wearing a white t-shirt with jacket. He grew a simple and honest appearance. He looked dull and dull.

“Look at this!” Gong Yoo greeted Y/n excitedly. He pointed to a colorful bottle with a big mouth and said in a low voice: “This is the wine bottle set with my two glasses! I bought it back and made one. Set the price can be doubled!”

Y/n glanced at the wine bottle, held it in her hand, and raised her head to ask the boy.

“How much is this?”

The Boy stared and blistered, and said dumbly: “My father said, at least 20,000, less than a cent will not be sold!”

When Gong Yoo heard this, he almost laughed, and said to Y/n quickly: “This boy doesn't know the goods, let's buy them quickly, so as not to be picked up by others.”

After speaking, he hurriedly paid for it.

At this moment, Y/n swiftly held her hand and smiled: “Dad, this thing is not worth 20,000, let's not buy it.”

“What?” Gong Yoo was taken aback: “Then how much do you think it is worth?”

Y/n stretched out her hand and shook it in front of the owner: “This number.”