CHAPTER 69

Seeing Karina drank the tea, Tianhao was very excited.

Now, just wait for the effect of the drug to take place!

After Karina drank the cup of tea, she soon realized that something was wrong!

It seems that her head is a little dizzy and heavy!

What is going on?

She was shocked.

Did Tianhao mixed medicine in the tea this time?

Thinking of this, Karina trembled in shock!

She wanted to get up, but she felt that her legs were a little weaker.

Looking at it this way, she is afraid it is difficult to escape on her own!

Taking advantage of her own consciousness, she quietly turned on the phone, found Y/n’s number on WeChat, and pressed the button to speak.

The voice was sent here, and at the same time, she said to Tianhao: “Mr. Tianhao, I feel a little dizzy. There is nothing wrong with this tea, right?”

Tianhao laughed and said: “No problem! This tea is top-notch. It costs more than 10,000 a catty. It is delicious, would you have another cup?”

Karian said: “No thank you, Mr. Tianhao I'm a little uncomfortable. Could you please send me out?”

Tianhao laughed a few times. He was sitting on Karina’s side, but at this time, he got up and walked to the side of Karina and sat down next to her.

Looking at the restless Karina, Tianhao smiled and said: “Ms. Yoo, everyone says you are the top beauty in Wrestvel. I saw you today, and It really is a well deserved reputation. I really admire it!”

Seeing that he's moving towards her, Karina moved to the other side, shook her head, and said: “Mr. Tianhao, can you please stay away from me?”

Tianhao smiled and said: “What's wrong with Ms. Yoo? We are partners. It doesn't hurt to get close, right?”

With that said, Tianhao’s body once again stuck to Karina’s side.

Karina wanted to hide again, but she had reached the edge of the sofa and could only shrink her body vigorously to prevent Tianhao from touching it.

Tianhao has been leaning towards her, his eyes are constantly looking at her.

Karina’s head became heavier and heavier, and when her hands were loosened, her voice was sent to Y/n.

Y/n was doing housework at home at this time, and suddenly received a voice from her wife, subconsciously opened it, and suddenly the whole body was violent!

Oh sh!t!

This d*mn Tianhao even dared to think loosely about her wife.

She immediately took out her mobile phone and called Jiyong directly, and said with a black face: “All the hands you can mobilize must go to the Tianhao Building Materials Group. I will raze it to the ground today!”