CHAPTER 100

Byunghun discussed with Mrs. Yoo last night and carefully planned all this.

Today, he also specially invited the respected members of the Yoo family, and put on a three-council trial.

Half of it was a temptation and half a threat. He wanted Gong Yoo to voluntarily hand over the villa.

If he doesn’t take the initiative to hand in, force him to do it!

According to his thoughts, Gong Yoo was usually the most timid, and his mother would shiver all over his body when she uttered a rebuke. When the time came, he would definitely offer the villa’s hands honestly.

As for Karina, he didn’t care at all. What right does a married woman have?

What’s more, still married to a Rubbish!

As for the waste Y/n, let alone!

The live-in duaghter-in-law has no status in the Yoo family, and she doesn’t even have the qualifications to speak!

If asked to let her hand over the villa, she must hand it over honestly!

However, Byunghun did not expect that Gong Yoo was so anxious that he even dared to talk back to the Lady Yoo!

Karina, a granddaughter, didn’t even listen to the Lady Yoo!

Even the Rubbish Y/n dared to point to the Lady Yoo’s nose and call her shameless!

“Your family is really the opposite!”

Byunghun gritted his teeth and turned around and said: “Mom, you can't let them go like this! If you let it go today, in the future, our Yoo family will not be riding on their heads. What majesty will you have in the Yoo family in the future?!”

Mrs. Yoo’s face is extremely ugly!

She has a strong desire to control their life!

After the father’s death, she kept the entire Yoo family in her own hands and did not allow anyone to challenge her authority.

However, she did not expect that today she would suffer the disobedience of Karina’s family of three, which made her resent!

She roared hysterically: “The Yoo family is unfortunately out of this family! You are all from my Yoo family! As long as I don't die for a day, you have to listen to me!”

Having said that, the Old Mrs. Yoo shouted sharply: “Close the door, guards will take care of you!”

She has absolute authority in the Yoo family, and Gong Yoo, who is usually the most submissive to her, dares to disobey her today!

Among them were granddaughter and daughter-in-law, who didn’t even look at her!

I don’t know how Gong Yoo taught his children to be so unfilial!

If not severely punished today, what is the majesty of the head of the family?

Besides, if they were to leave like this today, how could the Thomson first-class villa be taken over!