CHAPTER 89

In less than five minutes, the fresh dishes on the table just now were all rotten and spoiled, and dense mosquitoes emerged.

There is a rooster on the grass in the courtyard, which was raised by the Kim family.

A few mosquitoes flew to the rooster at an extremely fast speed. After more than ten seconds, the rooster screamed and flapped its wings, fell to the ground and convulsed to death.

From the feathers of the dead chicken, a large black mosquito drilled out and flew into the air.

The black mosquitoes in the air are densely packed, rushing towards the crowd like a whirlwind.

The yard suddenly exploded, and the crowd was in a mess, dodge desperately.

This black mosquito is extremely poisonous, not only biting people, but also getting into the skin from the wound.

Mosquitoes are very small, only the size of sand grains.

And the bitten person will be swollen and painful.

The masters in the field have used their housekeeping skills, throwing amulets and chanting mantras.

Some people even got under the table, and someone jumped into the pool with a plop, screaming constantly.

"What the h*ll is this!" Wonyoung was scared to death.

"This is a corpse eater!" Fungui Bao was shocked and angry: "This is made from a baby corpse. It originated from southern Xinjiang. I didn't expect Lay to raise this insidious thing."

Lay laughed and said cruelly: "This corpse eater is made from a fetus. It is the most poisonous. If you don't respect me, none of you can run away."

Black mosquitoes grew more and more. An Old Master was bitten and swollen all over, vomiting black blood, and fainted to the ground.

The black mosquitoes in the air made the scalp numb, and Wonyoung was also flustered.

But soon she discovered that there was no mosquito around Y/n!

As soon as those mosquitoes approached Y/n, they turned into black charcoal instantly as if they had encountered something extremely terrifying!

At this moment, Y/n sneered, and walked towards Lay slowly without receiving any obstacles, holding a Wang shell symbol in her hand.

This is the thundering order she refined!

It exudes a faint fluorescent light, with a hint of thunder surrounding it.

Watching this scene, Lay muttered: "Why are you doing this? How is this possible?"

Y/n seemed to be bathed in a halo, as if a god came personally, her expression indifferent.

"Impossible! The Corpse spell has been completely destroyed, it is impossible for anyone to deal with it!" Lay roared hoarsely.

Y/n looked at Lay and sneered: "I dare to call it a waste. Today, I will show you what is real, great supernatural power!"