CHAPTER 119

Because Y/n urged Karina to start a business, Karina was thinking about it all night by herself, until the next morning, her face was still full of fatigue.

After waking up, Karina hurriedly started to wash. Y/n asked distressedly: “Why don't you sleep more, karina, why do you get up in such a hurry?”

Karina said: “I'm going to the Future Company, so I must not be late.”

Y/n asked: “Future Company? Going for an interview again?”

“No.” Karina shook her head, hesitated and said: “I'll try to pull some projects.”

“Okay.” Y/n said with a smile: “If you start a construction company, I'll work for you.”

“A construction company started as it was opened. Funds and connections are all problems.” Karina said: “I am going to build an office. Let me start with the studio. I will help the construction company draw design. A certain number of contacts will accumulate some funds before registering the company.”

Y/n smiled and said: “Money and connections are not a problem. If you really want to start a company, I will open one for you.”

“No.” Karina rejected her kindness without thinking, and said seriously: “I want to try it myself first, and then talk about where you get the resources. The construction company can't just be opened like that.”

Y/n said: “I have the money to start a company, and I also have the contacts you want.”

Now the Emgrand Group’s investment covers almost 70% of Wrestvel’s industries, and it’s easy to get some design contracts in the construction industry.

Karina thought she was joking and waved her hand angrily; “You don't  understand things in the construction industry. I will do it myself for investment matters, so you don't have to worry about it.”

To register a construction company, at least 10 million start-up capital is required, and working capital is also needed. Where would she get that money.

Even if she had the money in her hands, she couldn’t have the connections in the construction industry.

Y/n was speechless for a while, and her wife left her ready-made resources without using them, and had to start from scratch by herself. She really didn’t know what to say.

As soon as Karina left forefoot, Boyoung, mother-in-law on the back foot, came back. Her pension also counted on the Yoo Group, so she often went to the Yoo Group for these two days.

Although Karina’s family broke with the Yoo family, Boyoung thought about reconciliation as before.

“Where did Karina go?”

“It looks like she is looking for a project.”

“What kind of project! Do you really want to leave the Yoo family?” Boyoung said angrily: “Isn't it just a little misunderstanding, just made a fuss like this, arguing to cut off relations with the Yoo family, what will it look like?”

Gong Yoo was taken aback for a while and looked up and down Boyoung.

“Boyoung, you went to the Yoo's house, and you got confused by the Old Mrs. Yoo's scolding?”