CHAPTER 185

Don't talk about giving her pocket money, even the promised follow-up investment will not be followed.

It now seems that only if Fredmen quickly restores his male power, can she continue to benefit from him.

Otherwise, Fredmen will definitely abandon her, even the entire family.

So far, the 10 million invested by Fredmen is only able to sustain the Yoo Group, and it is far from enough to bring the Yoo Group back to its peak.

Byunghun laughed at the side and said: "This one can do it at a time. It is very effective."

"Yeah." Fredmen nodded, and then, directly removed three of them from the medicine board and took a bite of it.

He hoped that the imported western medicine would be effective, so he said to Jinsoul: "Jinsoul, follow me upstairs."

Jinsoul nodded hurriedly, came over to grab Fredmen's wrist, and said flatly: "My dear, let's go back to the room and try again."

Fredmen gave a hum, pulled Jinsoul into the room, and then asked her to use her best efforts to help him find confidence.

But it is a pity that Jinsoul has been tossing for a long time, but these medicines are of no use!

Fredmen swallowed three more pills, but still couldn't find the slightest feeling.

This moment made him feel down.

Seeing Jinsoul still showing off on him, he was so angry that he kicked her under the bed and shouted: "I don't need you here, get out!"

Jinsoul was afraid that Fredmen would be angry with her, so she hurriedly said: "My dear, don't be too anxious. I believe I will find a way to cure you soon!"

"Get out!" Fredmen yelled annoyingly and threw the pillow at Jinsoul.

Jinsoul dared not stay to touch him, hurriedly wrapped her clothes, and hurried out.

Fredmen lay on the bed alone, trembling with anger.

A successful man, after reaching the pinnacle of his life, what he most looks forward to is to be able to appreciate the amorous feelings of countless beautiful women.

However, once he lost his ability in that area, wouldn't all that money has nothing to do with him?

He can't accept it!

Just when he was furious, the phone rang suddenly.

It was his mother who called.

Fredmen hurriedly connected the phone and asked respectfully: "Mom, your still awake at this late hour?"

Horiyah cursed on the other end of the phone: "You bastard! Are you going to kill me? Do you want me to be eigthy-four years old this year or not?"

Fredmen hurriedly asked: "Mom, what kind of things are you talking about, how can I harm you?"

"Bullshit!" Horiyah blurted out: "How did you offend Kyungyu? He is going to draw a clear line with our family. Do you know how much loss this will cost to our family?!"