CHAPTER 13

Thinking of this, Luna hurriedly changed into a flattering look, and said to Y/n in a charming manner: “It's really an honor for our Shangri-La and my old classmate to come by, Ms. Y/n”

She felt that by complimenting Y/n, could make Y/n forget or ignore what she had done just now.

However, she took Y/n too kindly.

When Jiyong heard Luna’s words, he asked in surprise: “Luna, are you
Y/n's classmate?”

After hearing this Luna hurriedly answered: “Yes, yes, yes! Y/n was the leader of my college class. We have a very good relationship!”

Jiyong said immediately: “I will report to the President's office tomorrow, and you will be the personnel director of Shangri-La!”

From the team leader to the personnel director, there are at least three levels in Shangri-La, and the remuneration is more than ten times, and most of the employees are in control of life and death. He is definitely one of the executives.

When Luna heard this, she was excited and almost fainted.

At this time, Y/n said coldly: “Mr. Kwon, do you know what's my relationship with Luna?”

Jiyong thought that Y/n was dissatisfied with this arrangement, and immediately said: “If Ms. Y/n is not satisfied, then let Ms. Luna be promoted directly to vice president!”

Y/n suddenly said: “Promote? Vice president? Earlier i was humiliated because I didn't have a membership card, I called Luna for help, but she actually humiliated me for no reason, and even wanted security to beat me several times. Then now you want to promote her to vice president? What do you mean? Are you provoking me?”

Hearing this, Jiyong felt cold.

The flattering hit the horse’s leg!

Immediately, his eyes were full of anger when he looked at Luna.

Immediately afterwards, he slapped Luna's face fiercely, and cursed: “Even Ms. Y/n you dared to offend!Don't you want to live?”

Luna was so frightened that she was soft, knelt on the ground and kept kowtow, crying: “Ms. Y/n, I was wrong.”

Jiyong kicked Luna abruptly, kicked her a few meters away, and cursed: “B!tch i will teach you a lesson and you'll know today what's the price of humiliating Ms. Y/n!”

Having said that, he shouted to the security guard beside him: “Beat her fiercely! Beat her to death, and then give her plastic face a good look, and then tell the wholr Wrestvel that no company will dare to accept her in the future!”

Luna was so frightened that she hurriedly said: “President Jiyong, I was wrong, please forgive me!”

Jiyong was furious, and shouted: “Now you know you was wrong? You know if Ms. Y/n was not here, I would already kill you!”

Luna broke down and cried. She knelt on the ground and crawled all the way to Y/n, kowtowing her head again and again: “Classmate Lim, I was wrong, sorry! Please forgive me for the sake of classmates.”