CHAPTER 28

Y/n was very happy to hear her wife say so.

It seems that the place she chose will surely satisfy her wife on the day of the wedding anniversary!

The two came to the sky garden and sat down in the reserved seats, and Yuna arrived soon.

"Karina!"

"Yuna!"

The two bestfriends hugged each other, happily.

Afterward, the two held hands and talked about the past for a long time, and then they gradually calmed down.

Yuna said: "Karina, you are too wasteful, you chose to eat in the sky garden!"

Karina smiled and said: "When you are here! Then I must bleed money, I don't care!"

Yuna chuckled: "You are really my good friend!"

Karina said: "It's true that I'm not even qualified to order food here. I asked Emgrand Group Vice Chairman Minjeong to help me reserved this seat, using her membership card!"

Yuna sighed: "The sky garden seems to be very demanding. It must be a Diamond member or something?"

"Yeah." Karina nodded and said: "To be honest, this is my first time coming here!"

Yuna smiled and said: "Thank you so much, my kind friend!"

After speaking, she said again: ""By the way, when I came up just now, I saw a notice outside saying that the sky garden was booked for three days later?"

"Yes." Karina said: "It's strange that Hanging Garden never accepted someone reserving the Hanging Garden before, I don't know what happened this time."

Yuna nodded and said in passing: "Some time ago, there was an Wrestvel God-level rich woman. She bought a necklace and brought dozens of men in black, and more than 10 million cash. Did you watch that video?"

Y/n shook her head, and Karina said: "I saw it, the pomp was quite big."

Yuna said: "Everyone is guessing who she is."

Karina said: "What is there to guess?"

Yuna smiled and said: "Gossip! Everyone wants to know who is that God-level rich Woman. Some people say it should be the new chairman of the Emgrand Group."

Y/n's expression on the side was startled for an instant.

But it returned to normal soon.

Yuna went on to say: "Shangri-La's Hanging Garden wrapped up again today. I feel that the person who booked the Hanging Garden is the same person who bought the jade in the video."

Karina sighed helplessly: "It's been so long since I last saw you, you are still so gossipy!"

Yuna smiled and said: "Gossip is the driving force for women to survive!"

After that, Yuna said again: "I'm going to come here in three days to have a look, who on earth has such a great face can resevre the sky garden!"