CHAPTER 121

Y/n wanted to say something, but seeing that Karina was already angry, she could only sullen her face and turned and walked out of the restaurant.

The boss of a small company dared to be so crazy in front of her? Isn’t this tired of living? What is it?

Karina was so jealous of him, didn’t she know that her wife was the strongest one?

At this moment, Y/n wanted to tell Karina of her true identity so that she would no longer have to worry about the future, and no longer have to be worried and bullied by the small boss of such a small company.

However, when the words came to her lips, she still held back.

Exposing her identity means that she has officially accepted the return to the Lim family, and wants to return to the Lim family to recognize the ancestor and return to the clan.

Y/n didn’t want to go back.

Walking to the door of the hotel, Y/n looked up at the upstairs, then took out hier mobile phone and made a call to the spokesperson of the Lim family, Jiyong.

“Check for me the details of the Future Company, which customers they have recently worked with, and what projects they have on hand.”

Jiyong’s respectful voice came from the mobile phone: “Ms. Lim, the major clients of Future Company are basically small business under the Lim family. They also took a few real estate of the Emgrand Group this year.”

“Really?” Y/n sneered, and after doing it for a long time, it turned out that this Ping Mei was still a squat who ate food behind his ass.

Y/n suddenly wanted to laugh.

If Ping Mei knew that he was offending his business master, how would he feel?

Thinking of this, she said to Jiyong: “Help me teach Future Company a lesson.”

Jiyong asked respectfully: “Ms. Lim, what do you want?”

“You withdraw all the cooperation with the Future Company, I think this stupid company is not pleasing to the eye.”

“Who dares to offend you? Do you want me to teach him a lesson, and kill him? Let him evaporate!”

Y/n waved her hand and said with a smile: “Don't fight and kill at every turn. If you kill him, how does he feel the pain? Just let him go bankrupt and not get up for the rest of his life.”

“Sure young Master, wait a few minutes, I'll make arrangements.”

For Jiyong, letting Future Company go bankrupt was as simple as squeezing an ant to death.

Y/n finished her instructions, hung up the phone, looked upstairs, and found that Karina was still apologizing to Ping Mei, but Ping Mei was proud and did not know what he was talking about. It is probably cursing Y/n.

She simply sat on the side of the road, waiting lazily for her wife to come out.

On the road, Y/n, dressed in ordinary clothes, was just like an ordinary passerby. No one would look at her for more than a second.