CHAPTER 29

Seeing that Y/n had agreed to the classmate gathering, Karina reminded Y/n: “We have to prepare some gifts for the opening  of Beomgyu Hotel. We cannot go empty-handed.”

Y/n nodded and said: “I'll buy a gift for him tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.” Karina said: “It just so happens that I have to go to the Emgrand Group tomorrow morning.”

Yuna asked in surprise: “Are you coming to Emgrand Group tomorrow morning? Then come to me when you are finished with your business. So that we could go to Beomgyu's restaurant at noon with your car.

Karina smiled and said: “I don't have a car. I usually take a taxi or a bus. Sometimes Y/n rides an electric bike to pick me up.”

“Huh?” Yuna blurted out: “You are a director of the Yoo family, how come you haven't bought a car yet!”

Karina said: “I haven't worked for a long time, and I haven't made any money. I usually spend money with Y/n and I have to pay for my mother's living expenses. If I get it in one month, I can spare thousands. Not enough to buy a car.”

After that, Karina said again: “Also, to be honest, I think buses are very convenient. If the weather is good, Y/n's electric bike is also good.”

Yuna said seriously: “Sometimes you have to pay attention to ostentation. After all, you are now the director of the Yoo Group, and you are the partner that directly cooperates with Emgrand. If you don't have a car, you will be talked about.”

Y/n also felt that Yuna was right.

My wife has always been too frugal, and most of the money she earned has been handed over to her mother-in-law, so she has always treated herself badly.

The mother-in-law is just a brave who just can’t eat. She saved more than one million to invest in unreliable financial management, not to mention two or three million to buy a car for her daughter to drive.

Thinking of this, she felt that she will have to buy a car for her wife. In this way, it would be convenient for her to go out and do errands in the future, and it would be better for her to talk about business with others.

After making up her mind, she decided to go to the 4s store early tomorrow morning to have a look

After dinner, the couple and Yuna left and took a taxi home together.

On the radio in the taxi, there are discussions about the Shangri-La Hanging Garden being chartered.

The hosts were all amazed that this was the first time in history that Shangri-La had made an exception to reserve the Sky Garden. She was also very curious about who could have such a great reputation.

The taxi driver also said: “I want to see this person who booked the sky garden, this person must be the god-level rich woman on the Youtube short video!”

Y/n didn’t talk, but she was a little surprised in her heart!

It seems that after the news that the Hanging Garden on the top floor of the Shangri-La Hotel was reserved, it really caused a sensation throughout Wrestvel!