CHAPTER 50

Yuesheng didn’t expect that admitting his mistake would not work, Y/n still didn’t plan to let him go!

The whole person frightened, fell into a coma.

However, Hae-joon's steel rod made him awakened by severe pain in an instant!

“Whaaa!!”

Yuesheng has lived for most of her life. Why did he suffer for such a crime?

He was in tears, crying desperately: “Ms. Y/n, I really know that I was wrong. From now on I will strictly discipline this unfilial girl, and I will never let her do this kind of hurtful things.”

Y/n said disdainfully: “You are quite shirking of responsibility!”

In a word, Yuesheng trembled instantly!

Y/n sternly asked: “Mr. Yuesheng I ask you! My bro invested 100,000 in your hotel, why didn't you refund it? Why did you say that my bro did not honor you?”

Yuesheng’s face was pale and hurriedly said: “I was wrong, I was wrong! I was greedy and shameless, I really know I was wrong!”

After he finished speaking, he looked at Beomgyu who was angry on the bed, and blurted out and pleaded: “Beomgyu, it's me who lost the mind. Don't worry, I will pay you back this 100,000 with interest, please follow me. Ms. Y/n said pity, this old of mine really can't stand the tossing.”

Y/n lookef at Beomgyu and asked, “Are you going to intercede for him?”

Beomgyu shook his head resolutely, and blurted out: “No! I won't intercede for any of them!”

“Okay!” Y/n nodded in satisfaction: “You are still a man!”

After finishing speaking, she turned her head to Yuesheng, who was desperate, and said: “Not only do you have no way to teach your son, you are also disrespectful, and you are trying to invade all my bro's savings over the past few years. What is the difference between you and low-life?”

Yuesheng shivered in fright, crying and wailing: “Ms. Y/n, I'm a b*stard! I'm not a human! I'm damned! Forgive me, forgive me, I beg you, I'll be a cow and horse for you in the future. From now on I will call you Master, Master Lim, please spare me!”

Y/n sneered and said: “Spare you? It seems that although you are ugly, you think beautifully!”

After that, she said to Haejoon: “Take his right hand for me! So that he will not dare to snatch other people's things in the future!”

Yuesheng cried in despair: “No, Ms. Y/n, no!”

Haejoon simply smashed hard.

“Ah, my hand, my hand!”

Y/n said to Haejoon: “Cover his mouth, and pull him aside!”

“Okay!”

Haejoon immediately blocked his mouth and threw him together with Brother Qi.

Lili was so scared that she was going crazy.

Zhao dong is the same.