CHAPTER 22

One million and three hundred thousand suddenly went to two million, this made Boyoung immediately overjoyed, and she couldn't believe it.

Immediately, she asked Harley Zhou with a look of surprise: "The two million are really for me?"

Harley Zhou nodded hurriedly and said: "Of course, it's all yours!"

"Oh, that's great!" Boyoung was immediately excited.

Seeing Boyoung got two million! Seven hundred thousand more principal! The other old men and women were all excited and crazy. They felt that since all her money was refunded, their own money should be refunded even with the profit?

So a few people took the lead and asked: "Manager Zhou, what about out money?"

Manager Zhou hurriedly looked at Jisub.

Although Jisub was not willing to vomit the money that he ate in his stomach, but thinking of Y/n family who was he offended this time, maybe even his life worth, so he couldn't care about the distress, and blurted out: "Give it All back! For the sake of Ms. Y/n's face, everyone's money is returned with all the profits!"

The crowd suddenly cheered with excitement.

Y/n suddenly said coldly at this time: "Mr. Jisub, these people have nothing to do with me. What do you mean for the sake of my face? Are you provoking me?"

Jisub was startled, and blurted out: "Ms. Y/n, what do you mean? I'm confused, I don't understand."

Y/n said: "These people's money has nothing to do with me. If you want to refund, you can refund, if you dob't want to refund, you won't refund, but if you dare to say that the refund is for the sake of my face, then don't blame me for being!"

These old men and old ladies have been disrespecting her earlier. So why would she help them get their money back?

On the contrary, not only would she not help them get their money, but she would also give Jisub some eye drops to let him figure it out and refunding the money to these old men and old ladies who offend her!

Jisub understood immediately, and blurted out: "Ms. Y/n Don't worry, I understand!"

After that, he said to Harley Zhou:
"Only refund Ms. Y/n's mother-in law's money, nothing else!"

"Ah!?" The old ladies who were still ecstatic just now went crazy one by one, and some even cried and wailed.

Some people begged Y/n to show mercy, but Y/n turned a deaf ear.

How did a bunch of old and disrespectful things sneer and insult her?

Now that they saw her dealing with Jisub, they expect her to help?

Go to your mother!

Seeing these old men and old ladies frying the pan, Jisub suddenly shouted: "Shut up! You old things! Who the f*ck will say one more thing, and begged Ms. Y/n, I will kill you!"

These old men and old ladies suddenly didn't dare to say anything

Jisub looked at Suho who was stunned, and blurted out: "Ms. Y/n, this Prince, is your friend?"