CHAPTER 63

Seeing Wooyoung was calling, Yuna didn’t want to pick it up.

She didn’t have a good impression of Wooyoung, and she could see that Wooyoung’s motive was nothing more than to get close to her and achieve the purpose of attracting her.

However, she really didn’t have any interest in such people, so she hung up the phone directly.

But Wooyoung persevered. After a few consecutive times, Yuna reluctantly picked it up and asked coldly: “Wooyoung, what?”

Wooyoung hurriedly said: “Yuna, I heard that you were transferred to the sales director?”

Yuna asked in surprise: “Wow, how did you know?”

Wooyoung smiled and said:
“I happen to have a few friends working in the Emgrand Group. They said they had received new appointments from the company, so they told me.”

“Yeah.” Yuna said: “I am now the sales director.”

“Congrats! Congrats!” Wooyoung said excitedly: “Thid position is with real power, and there is a lot to do! You are really lucky this time!”

Elsa said lightly: “Thank you.”

Wooyoung said again: “Yuna, you see, you have been in Wrestvel for some time, the previous time in Classic Mansion, the trouble was quite unpleasant, in order to express my apology, I want to invite you to dinner again, just today you have moved to the post of sales director. It is a happy day, It should be celebrated. What do you think?”

Yuna said: “But I might have to work overtime tonight.”

Wooyoung said: “Yuna, this happy event is to be celebrated in time. Otherwise, you eon't feel this joy tomorrow. You don't have many freinds in Wrestvel. I would as well just find a place for the two of us to celebrate, what do you think?”

Yuna was slightly moved.

To be honest, she really wanted to celebrate.

However, Karina couldn’t come, and she didn’t know who to celebrate with for a while.

Now that Wooyoung took the initiative to call, he could be regarded as giving himself a choice.

Although Wooyoung is a bit hypocritical, it is better for two people to celebrate than one.

Thinking of this, Yuna said: “Then you can send me the address.”

“Okay, I've made a reservation at the Wrestvel Hotel. After you arrive, just report my name.”

Yuna nodded and said: “Okay, then I'll be over in a while.”

Yuna left the company and took a taxi to the Wrestvel Hotel.

Although it is not as good as Classic Mansion, it can be regarded as one of the top restaurants in Wrestvel.

At this time, Wooyoung was wearing a suit, arranging his oily head, and standing at the door with a gentle manner, waiting for Yuna.