CHAPTER 48

Zhao dong immediately made a call and said loudly: "Seven brothers,
I am at the People's Hospital now. Bring a few brothers here, I am going to give you a kid to take care of!"

Y/n did not call, but directly sent a text message to Mr. Jisub: "Come to the Peopke's Hospital, someone wants to kill me."

Jisub immediately replied back and blurted out: "Ms. Y/n, which dog is not long-eyed and doesn't want to live?"

Y/n said lightly: "Stop talking nonsense, just come over directly!"

Jisub immediately said: "Ms. Y/n, don't worry, I'll be there!"

When Zhao dong saw that Y/n was also on the phone, he sneered: "What? Call someone too?"

Y/n sneered and said: "I said i will make you die miserably!"

Zhao dong seemed to have heard this joke, and sneered: “Are you out of your mind? In Wrestvel, someone who can make me die miserably, no mother has given birth to such a man!”

Beomgyu on the hospital bed struggled to sit up and said anxiously: “Y/n, you go quickly, don't mess with this guy, you can't mess with him.”

Y/n walked up to him, pushed him back on the bed, and said lightly: “Just lie down.”

Beomgyu said eagerly: “You don't know the origin of Zhao Dong, his family is very powerful in Wrestvel.”

Y/nn peeled an orange, stuffed it into his mouth, and said: “The person I can't afford to offend hasn't been born yet!”

Lili laughed and said: “Hahaha! Who are you to brag? Do you know what Zhao Dong family does?”

Y/nn said: “I don't know what his family does, I only know he will be disabled person for the rest of his life!”

After finishing speaking, she said: “Oh yes, so you too!”

Lili's face turned black immediately: “Well, since you are looking for death, then just wait!”

Y/n asked Beomgyu at this time: “Does Lili's father Yuesheng know about you being beaten?”

“He knows!” Beomgyu said: “I called him.”

Y/n nodded and asked: “What did he say?”

Beomgyu looked angry and said: “He said that it is young people's affairs, he can't control it! That means he doesn't want me to be there!”

Y/n asked again: “Then the money you invested in the hotel, did you ask for it?”

“Yes!” Beomgyu's expression became even more annoyed and gritted his teeth: “This Old Master actually said that my 100,000 was not invested in the restaurant. He also said that I was not qualitifed to go back. He will not return it to me!”

“Unreasonable!” Y/n snorted coldly: “No wonder there is such a cheap daughter, so he is a scumbag!”