CHAPTER 88

Seeing Y/n's determination, Lay sneered and said to Naesang: "It seems that some people are really tired and crooked, no matter what, go and prepare me three pillars of sandalwood, a purple gold incense burner, and a peach wood sword. With one hand, I will fulfill her."

Naesang didn't dare to neglect, and he was ready soon.

After a while, sandalwood was inserted into the incense burner, and clear smoke curled up.

Mr. Lay raised the peach wood sword, chanting words.

Standing next to him, Donghyuk felt dizzy, as if there were several shots in his head and his temples jumped.

He endured it for a while, really couldn't stand it, and pleaded: "Mr. Lay, how long is this Feng Shui going to continue?"

"Your family's aura id very heavy. This is a vision, and the Feng Shui Bureau also needs time. Please bear with it for the te being."

Seeing Master Ye speak, Donghyuk can only bite the bullet and endure it.

But the more patient he was, the more uncomfortable he felt all over, not only was he nauseous, but he also felt severe pain in his head.

But fortunately, a thing on his chest exuded vigorous warmth in an instant, protecting the heart, so that Donghyuk did not collapse on the spot.

Donghyuk was shocked: "Isn't this the charm given by Y/n?"

Not knowing what he was thinking, Lay took a sip of water and sprayed it on the mahogany sword with a "Poof", swiping the sword to cut off the rising smoke.

Just as the wooden sword swept across the smoke, Donghyuk suddenly felt as if his head had been hit hard, his throat was sweet, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

"Uncle!"

Hyunjin was shocked and rushed forward, holding him back.

But Donghyuk's face was ashen, and he didn't even have the strength to speak.

"Mr. Lay, how could my Uncle be like this?" Hyunjin asked anxiously.

Lay's expression remained unchanged, and said: "The Hwang family's aura is too heavy. I broke it with a fierce Feng Shui situation, and the Patriarch was naturally the first to bear the brunt."

Donghyuk hurriedly dragged the sick body, struggling to thank: "Thank you, Mr. Lay, for setting up the bureau, I am grateful."

After his blood spurted out, he did feel a lot more comfortable in his body.

Not only that, but Hyunjin also felt the changes in his body, and he quickly thanked Lay.

Fungui Bao frowned and said: "Lay is really capable. The Hwang family's evil spirits are so heavy, yet he can alleviate it, and he really has two brushes."

All of you present here are Feng Shui masters, and I don't need to explain that you know that Lay broke the Hwanv family's evil spirits, and the eyes that looked at him also admired.

"Uncle, let's go sit there." Hyunjin helped Donghyuk to walk aside, then turned to look at Y/n, and provocatively said: "How about it? Quickly return our Hwang family's money."