CHAPTER 16

In everyone’s incredible eyes, Y/n slowly stood up.

The eyes of the entire banquet hall was focused on her in an instant.

“Y/n, what are you doing! Sit down!” Boyoung quickly reminded her in fright.

Y/n didn't care! There are so many big men present, none of them dared to stand up, but then Y/n a wasteful daughter-in-law, have the audacity to stand up in the crowd!

Suho and Mingyu also glanced at each other, secretly saying in their hearts, d*mn, the chairman of the Emgrand Group would really be her?

But then, the two shook their heads again.

Impossible, if she is really the chairman of Emgrand, how could she be scolded by Boyoung?

“What are you rubbish! Sit down in your place!” Wooyoung shouted from the stage with a dark face.

Y/n glanced at him coldly, then walked straight to Minjeong, completely ignoring everyone’s horrified gaze, and whispered a few words in her ear.

While listening, Minjeong nodded slightly.

This scene made everyone’s heart tighten instantly.

Minjeong! The vice-chairman of Emgrand Group, the famous beauty of Wrestvel City! Y/n, a wasteful daughter-in-law, how could she know her? And by the looks of it, the relationship between the two seems to be pretty good.

After speaking, Y/n stepped out of the hall ignoring everyone’s gaze, focused on her, she went out to chase Karina.

While Minjeong stood up, stepped onto the stage, took the microphone, and said in the blank expression: “Hello everyone, this is Minjeong Kim Vice Chairman of Emgrand Group. When Ms. Y/n was outside the venue earlier, she met our chairman, she was instructed to relay a message to me.”

When everyone heard that Y/n was not the chairman of Emgrand, they were relieved.

Suho breathed a sigh of relief and whispered disdainfully:

“It's just that she met someone once, so she tried desperately to cheat on the assistant. It's really rubbish.”

Mingyu Kim shrugged and said with a smile: “This is how the little trash is.”

At this time, Minjeong on the stage glanced at Mrs. Yoo, her face turned cold: “The chairman asked me to inform you.”

“From now on, Emgrand Group terminates it's cooperation with Yoo's, and the signed contract is declared invalid!”

Boom!

The crowd exploded in an instant, and no one expected that Minjeong would say such a thing.

This sudden change made everyone stunned.

Old Mrs. Yoo turned paled instantly and asked eagerly: “Ms. Minjeong, what is this? Is there anything in our Yoo family that is wrong?”

Today, she invited all the people in Aurora Hill with good reputation, hoping to take this opportunity to become famous in Wrestvel.