CHAPTER 94

Seeing that the sales lady was nervous, fearing that she would lose her job because she offended Y/n, Y/n waved her hand lightly: “Little things, I won't hold grudges.”

After speaking, Y/n said again: “By the way, you can tell these short-sighted guys about the a05 villa.”

The sales lady hurriedly said to others: Our Thomson villa area is divided into four types abcd, of which the best is the largest area of ​​type a, which has three floors above ground and two floors underground. There is a private elevator inside, the total usable area is more than 1,000 square meters, and it is equipped with hundreds of square meters of front and rear courtyards. The price is more than 100 million. It is the most expensive villa of our Tomson and even the entire Wrestvel!”

When these words came out, everyone’s jaw dropped!

Y/n, owns a villa that sells for more than one billion, a three-bedroom house with a dozen or so, and who is dressed in ordinary clothes, can actually have such a super luxury house?

Wooyoung’s expression is extremely ugly, his sister and parents are going crazy with jealousy!

Jinsoul asked incredulously: “Y/n! How come you have a villa here?!”

Y/n smiled faintly and said: “Someone gave it to me, can't I have it?”

“Why are you!” Jinsoul is really angry. Her heart is higher than the sky for her life, and she has no chance to live in the luxurious villa here. Why can Y/n live here?

Y/n was too lazy to respond to her, but looked at her brother Wooyoung, smiled and said: “Wooyoung, didn't you want to jump off the building? When would you jump?”

Wooyoung’s face was pale, extremely ugly, and clenched his fists and said: “Y/n, you f*cking talk to me about these useless things, I still don't believe you can afford this villa! Not to metion that someone will give you the villa! Tell me, how did you get this villa!”

Y/n shook her head and smiled, and said to the people around: “If you see it, it means you can't lose.”

After speaking, Y/n said to Wooyoung again: “Wooyoung, with your ability, you are also worthy of buying a set of ordinary high-rises, so that people like us who live in villas can stand guard. You are not worthy of living in the villa, let alone know me. How did I get the villa? It's none of your business! All you need to know is that this is a place you can't afford to live in this whole life!”

“You!”

Wooyoung’s expression was extremely ugly.

It was the first time for him to be so insulted by Y/n, but the most hateful thing was that he couldn’t even talk back!

How to pay it back? He bought a 240-square-meter building for his family, and the pressure was still a little bit heavy. The family was hesitant here, but Y/n actually had the largest villa here. The gap between them was really too big!

It can be said that this time he was sturdy and satirized by Y/n! It really made him angry!

He gritted his teeth and said with a black face: “Y/n, you can stand it. You don't want us to see your home in such a big villa. Is there still the Yoo family in your eyes?”